Husqvarna Motorcycles has revealed the EE 1.20 2023 by STACYC, now offering an electric balance bike for every child up to 12 years old in its lineup.
The EE 1.20 allows riders to hone their skills. Once the new rider can push, balance and coast with the power off, the 36 V motor allows riders to work on throttle control and go feet-up on the tapered footrests. With the thrill and excitement of power delivery from a twist-action throttle, learning becomes fun.
The Low/Training power mode has a top speed of almost 10 mph and at about 33 pounds, the EE 1.20 is easy to push and lift. Young riders will be able to get both feed off the ground if they have an inseam of 23 inches or more. As confidence and control develop, two quicker power settings can be accessed, topping out at almost 20 mph in the High/Advanced mode.
An all-aluminum TIG-welded frame marshals the output of the electric motor, a Manitou J-Unit Machete front fork with 80 mm of travel absorbs the bumps, while hydraulic brakes front and rear guarantee safe stopping. Innova pneumatic tires on 20-inch wheels provide confident grip as young riders master their machine.
The EE 1.20 is fun, exciting and stylish. The new model is the perfect bridge from the smaller EE 1.12 and EE 1.16 to the EE 3 and EE 5 accessible electric minicycles.
- Perfect for 10-12 years olds under 115 pounds
- Seat height: 23 inches to suit 24-26 inch inside leg
- Weight: 33 pounds including battery
- 36 V platform (40 Vmax, 36 Vnom) 6Ah – 18650 battery
- 30-60 minutes run time
- 3 hour charge time
- Full aluminum TIG-welded frame with proprietary shaped tubes
- New design allows users to access the drivetrain through the front
- 20-inch wheels with lnnova pneumatic tires
- Hydraulic brakes; front and rear
- Manitou J-Unit Machete front fork, 80 mm travel
- Proprietary throttle assembly with STACYC – custom grips
- Custom 19 mm handlebar
- Displays power mode and battery level simultaneously
- Three power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode- 10 mph
- Med/Standard mode- 15 mph
- High/Advanced mode- 20 mph
For optimum safety and unrestricted performance, a comprehensive Functional Offroad Apparel Collection combines innovative technical features for improved comfort, protection, and style. The Kids Gravity Helmet, produced exclusively for Husqvarna Motorcycles by Leatt, and the Kids Railed Shirt complement the style of the Husqvarna Motorcycles EE 1 range by STACYC.
The EE 1 2023 range is available worldwide at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers. For details on pricing and availability, please refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles subsidiary or importer.