Ducati has announced the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro features a new color scheme, tires developed for both road and off-road use and is equipped with accessories designed for "the most rugged elements."
The Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro features a new Sand-coloured, with a rough surface finish on the front end, and tank cover. The Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro's exclusive features also include a two-tone seat and the black sub-frame and clutch/alternator covers.
The off-road spirit of the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro is enhanced by Pirelli SCORPION Rally tires, fitted standard: 120/70 R19 at the front, 170/60 R17 at the rear. Perfect for off-road use, these tires also ensure outstanding performance on asphalt.
Other Pro features include Ducati Performance bull bars by Touratech with LED lights, the low screen — ideal for on-the-pegs off-road riding — and the type-approved Ducati Performance exhaust by Termignoni (compliant with EU standards).
Tested and developed under the most extreme conditions, the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro features the ultra-tough Multistrada 1200 Enduro frame. The bike is powered by the tried and tested 152 hp Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing) engine with EURO 4 type approval. Thanks to Riding Mode technology (Enduro, Touring, Sport, and Urban), the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro offers that same four-bikes-in-one spirit that has made this Ducati multibike such a success.
On the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro: ABS Cornering, Cornering Lights (DCL), Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) and the semi-active Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evolution system with 200 mm of wheel travel all come standard, as does Vehicle Hold Control (VHC) for smooth uphill starts.
Other standard features on the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro include: Electronic speed control and the Bluetooth module; via the Ducati Multimedia System (DMS) which allows riders connect the bike to a smartphone, manage key multimedia functions (incoming calls, text messaging, music) and display information on the TFT dashboard.
Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro special features
- Sand color
- Dedicated two-tone seat
- Black rear sub-frame
- Black alternator and clutch cover
- Low screen
- Ducati Performance tubular steel tank bars by Touratech with supplementary LED lighting
- Ducati Performance titanium silencer by Termignoni, type-approved
- Scorpion Rally tires
Multistrada 1200 Enduro standard equipment
- Ducati Testastretta DVT engine
- Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Bosch-Brembo ABS 9.1ME Cornering braking system
- Electronic cruise control
- Riding Modes
- Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Ride-by-Wire Power Modes (PM)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC)
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Sachs semi-active electronic suspension (front and rear): Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evolution system
- Full LED headlight with Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL)
- Dashboard with full-TFT 5-inch color screen
- Center stand