The PWC rental business just got more interesting with Powersports Business learning this week that BRP has unveiled the 2019 Sea-Doo GTI PRO model, which Sea-Doo officials say is purpose-built for the rental business.
The GTI PRO was developed after a few years of close monitoring of rental operator needs and research among the Sea-Doo dealer network. Pricing and commercial discount policies will be announced at the Club BRP Dealer meeting on Sept. 9 in Denver. Club BRP also will include the launch the entire model-year 2019 Sea-Doo, Can-Am ORV and Can-Am 3-Wheeled Vehicles lineup.
The model’s pre-release will allow most dealerships and rental operators to begin their fleet renewal research and purchasing process on schedule.
Among the features of the all-new 2019 Sea-Doo GTI PRO:
- Available with or without iBR
- Dedicated impeller with thicker blades and a straight leading edge to reduce debris intrusion
- Reinforced, larger diameter drive shaft
- Heavy duty electric harness (18 gauge wire, F6 braided sleeve, silver plated fuse box terminals, high-temperature insulated XLFE wire added to critical spots)
- Fiberglass hull
- 130 HP Rotax engine
- Heavy duty handle grips (Higher wear resistance and stiffness)
- 80 percent thicker seat material
- Highly resistant wear ring (60 percent compression strength gain and 42 percent tensile strength improvement)