Are your dealership’s parts and accessories sales in need of some, er, acceleration heading into 2023? If so, make plans to join us at the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference, as ABRG | WPS has signed on as a Platinum-level sponsor.
ABRG and WPS executives will be on hand to get to know their dealer partners, as well as offer insight on ramping up PG&A sales. Of course, it’ll be a prime opportunity for current and future WPS dealer partners to learn more about Arrowhead Engineered Products’ acquisition of WPS earlier this year.
“Over the last 24 months as we continue to acquire more companies in the powersports space, we feel that it’s important to be immersed in the channel,” said Chera Gibb, Senior VP of Marketing for North America at Arrowhead Engineered Products, parent company of All Balls Racing Group and Western Power Sports. “We’ve done things like join the MIC, join the NPDA and this conference makes sense in a lot of ways. We need to be there. We want to position ourselves not only as a premium aftermarket parts supplier, but also a source for solutions, and the Accelerate Conference is all about sharing solutions.”
Dealers and sponsors continue to hop on board with Accelerate, a prime business-building opportunity for dealerships and industry companies.
“The in-person interaction is very valuable,” Gibb said. “Our commitment when we bought Western Power Sports was that we weren’t going to walk away from the dealer channel. We want to continue with that promise and this is a great opportunity.”
The PSB content crew of McMahon and associate editor Madelyn Hubbard look forward to seeing the ABRG | WPS crew – and you! – in Orlando. With two months until kickoff, we’re honored that as of today, 19 states will have dealership representation at Accelerate.
Sponsors of the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference are as follows.
Diamond: Torque Group
Platinum: ABRG | WPS
Silver: Volcon ePowersports, CycleTrader, Synchrony, ZiiDMS, VIP Video & Marketing, United States Warranty Corporation, Performance Brokerage Services, Speed Leasing, AppOne, Dealership Performance 360 CRM, ARI, Dealer Spike, Rider’s Advantage, Octane | Roadrunner Financial, Sheffield and Constellation Dealership Software.
Your dealership/company should join us in Orlando. Contact Mark at email@example.com for details.
Dealerships that will have owners and/or staff in attendance at the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference are as follows (register today to be added to the list):
• Flip My Cycle, Fayetteville, NC
• Crossroad Powersports, Upper Darby, PA
• St. Paul Harley-Davidson, St. Paul, MN
• Wild Prairie Harley-Davidson, Eden Prairie, MN
• Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Southaven, MS
• Team Powersports, Raleigh, NC
• Team Powersports, Garner, NC
• Hawg Powersports, Savannah, GA
• Hawg Scooters, Columbia, SC
• Simply Ride, Eden Prairie, MN
• Great Western Motorcycles, Statesville, NC
• Red Hills Powersports, Tallahassee, FL
• Logan Motorcycle Sales, Logan, WV
• Hatfield McCoy Powersports, Belfry, KY
• Powersports Plus, Albany, GA
• Ag1 Farmers Co-op Powersports, Livingston, TN
• Power Pac Equipment & Motorsports, Marshfield, WI
• Erv’s Sales & Service, Tomahawk, WI
• Country Sports, Inc., Wisconsin Rapids, WI
• West Virginia Motorsports, Princeton, WV
• Moto Primo Motorsports | Indian Motorcycle of Lakeville, Lakeville, MN
• Extreme Power Sports, Gaylord, MI
• Sunrise Cycles, Norfolk, VA
• Powersports St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL
• Gables Motorsports & Marine, Wesley Chapel, FL
• Orlando Harley-Davidson, Orlando, FL
• Tom Wood Powersports Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
• Twister City Harley-Davidson, Wichita, KS
• Woods Cycle Country, New Braunfels, TX
Take a stroll through the 2022 Accelerate digs at the Caribe Royale in Orlando (and pretend that it’s 2 Months Out, then go register!)