PowersportsBusiness.com's Top 15 enews article from October 15 through November 15, 2012.
- New Gibbs Quadski features 175hp engine, $40K retail price
- American Suzuki files bankruptcy, focuses on powersports and marine
- ARI buys 50 Below assets despite Dominion’s higher bid
- Gold Wing F6B one of five all-new Honda models for 2013
- Polaris motorcycle capacity to increase by five times annually soon, analyst says
- Polaris Defense showcasing survivability solutions with military vehicles
- Suzuki unveils full 2013 motorcycle lineup
- Yamaha struggles in first nine months
- Ducati unveils 2013 lineup with new Hypermotard, Hyperstrada
- Two dealerships close in Washington state
- One dealership closes, while another opens
- Gibbs Quadski production underway in Michigan
- Explosion at BRP’s R&D facility in Valcourt claims life
- Arctic Cat’s net sales up 12% in Q2
- N.Y. dealer hit by Sandy has no set timetable for power restoration
To subscribe to e-news, go to www.powersportsbusiness.com/newsletter-signup.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Powersports Business