GBC Motorsports is once again offering its GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2018 Best in the Desert Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV and UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. This season there will be nearly $50,000 in GBC Bucks up for grabs across UTV and ATV classes.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, racers must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of their ATV or side-by-side.
- GBC logo decals must be displayed on vehicle and the GBC logo may not be physically altered in any way
- BITD tech inspection must be performed at the track and series contingency form filled out in addition to GBC Bucks forms.
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
In order to claim GBC Bucks, racers must be sure to send in their completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.