Welcome to the August digital edition of Powersports Business.
The new edition is available! This month, Tristin Burdick, research analyst at EPG Specialties Information, shared insights about motorcycle P&A purchases. Burdick covered what brands and products consumers prefer for their motorcycles, and why, so businesses can continue to push growth in this department. Continuing the topic of sales, we also learn how to increase unit sales by ensuring all departments act, in part, as a sales department.
Motorcycle Clinic of Oceola, Florida, recently celebrated 50 years of business. Check out the story to learn about the owner, who has worked at the dealership since the 11th grade and still loves every minute of his time in the shop, and how he has prioritized his customers for 50 years. This month, we also hear from the owner of Lang Equipment, who explains why expanding one of his locations was a must in order to improve efficiency and increase business.
Finally, check out the latest details about the 2023 Accelerate Conference, where attendees learn from industry leaders and connect with dealers like themselves. We share a sneak peek of the speaker lineup and provide tips from an attendee about how to take on the three-day conference!
Highlights of the August issue of Powersports Business include:
- Unveiling consumer insights and brand preferences in motorcycle P&A purchase
- Tips to help turn every department into a sales department
- The art and science of preparing your dealership for sale: Part 1
- UTV market sales on two-year decline
- Powersports, OPE dealer speaks on efficiency and expansion
- Motorcycle Clinic celebrates 50 years
- Continue to learn to continue to grow
- And more!