Twenty-five products and services unique to the marketplace in 2011 have been chosen to represent the first half of Powersports Business’ Nifty 50 awards.
The winners range from DMS services that aid the dealer to products we suspect will be hot sellers in the PG&A department. The winners were selected by editors of Powersports Business and our sister consumer magazines.
The first 25 have been announced in the January issue of Powersports Business, which was released this week. More details on the products and services, including MSRP and Dealer Expo booth numbers if applicable, appear in that issue. The second 25 will be announced in the February issue of the magazine, and all 50 will appear in that issue, which will be available at the Indy event.
The first 25 Nifty 50 companies and their products, in no particular order, are:
• Schuberth – C3 Helmet
• V-Sept Inc. – Digital Marketing Engine
• CycleTrader – CycleTrader’s Official iPad Application
• Spader Business Management – True
• 50 Below – EZ-Shop Instant
• Pro Armor – QuickShot
• Lehman Trikes – Lehman Storm
• Bell Helmets – Moto-9
• Dynojet Research – Power Vision
• ADP Lightspeed – ADP Network Phone
• Vertically Driven Products (VDP) – Trail Tunes UTV Sound System
• Universal Parts – Retro GY6 Performance Exhaust
• OGIO – BrainBox
• Auction123.com – Inventory Facebook Application
• Big Bike Parts – Carbon Fiber Tuxedo Ties
• Moto Tassinari – AIR4ORCE Tunable Intake System
• Blingstar – The Notorious Heel Guard
• Moose Utility Division – Moose RM4 Plow System
• IMMI/CargoBuckle – 1-inch CargoBuckle Mini G3 Tie Down
• Trail Tech Inc. – Voyager Moto-GPS
• JIMS USA – JIMS Lift Caddy
• Sportech – Detachable Fairing SP
• Hardline Products – Tank Tags
• Helmet House – Cortech Dryver Luggage System
• Drag Specialties – Offset Skull Windscreens
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.