Aftermarket parts manufacturer and distributor Big Bike Parts is nearing a company milestone.
The Rice Lake, Wis.-based company will be celebrating its 30th year of operation in 2011, the company said in a press release.
The company now has a dealer network on six continents. Among its achievements over the past 30 years include:
• In 1993, UltraGard Bike Covers was established in response to consumer desires for color choices and quality fitments.
• With Honda’s introduction of the VT1100 Shadow American Classic Edition and Valkyrie in 1997, Big Bike Parts reintroduced itself into the Honda cruiser markets.
• Also in 1997, the company acquired the Hopnel product line to compliment its fast-growing cruiser and Goldwing accessories. Hopnel is known as a leader in design of on-bike storage pouches and pockets and other accessories.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.