Protection experts McGraw Powersports have expanded the award-winning Powersports Priority Maintenance program to include Off-Road Vehicles and Personal Watercraft. This program has already been recognized with a Powersports Business Nifty 50 award.
The expanded Powersports Priority Maintenance program features:
- —Posted labor rate and parts paid at MSRP
- —Retail labor amounts paid on services, so it becomes a profit center for both F&I and Service departments
- —Flexible administration accommodates claims allowances for time-related items (when claimed with a mileage-based service)
- —Aggregate amounts for seasonal services on PWC that don’t count against overall services available
- —Transferable and competitively priced
For nearly 40 years, McGraw Powersports has been delivering genuine protection for motorcycles, personal watercraft, ATVs — anything you can ride. Riders can quote and bind insurance online. And coverage including service contracts and priority maintenance is available at powersports dealerships nationwide.