ADESA has announced several updates the company’s new U.S. website, ADESA.com.
The site was built on the technology of OPENLANE, which ADESA acquired in late 2011. It offers inventory at all ADESA U.S. auction locations and fresh, upstream and off-lease inventory from off-site locations.
"When we acquired OPENLANE, our goal was to build a complete marketplace for all of our inventory — at auction and online. We did what we said we were going to do," ADESA president and CEO Tom Caruso said.
Along with significant enhancements to the search capabilities and to the buyer and seller interfaces, other updates to ADESA.com include:
- Site navigation and functionality
- Single sign-on for customers with multiple dealerships
- Customizable search capabilities
- Enhanced vehicle details page — including an integrated condition report; users no longer have to open a new window to view this information
- New ADESA Market Guide with both at auction and online vehicle pricing history
- Black Book integration for evaluating fair market price
- Enhanced home page with number of vehicles available across all auction channels
- More convenient mobile site
- Dedicated help site for ongoing support
"Our technology group worked closely with the ADESA auction operations team to create an exceptional remarketing platform for our customers. I can't thank everyone enough for all of their hard work," OPENLANE president and CEO Peter Kelly said.
"But this is only the beginning — our customers should expect online enhancements on a regular basis," he continued. "Our culture of constant change has proven successful in delivering technology solutions that benefit our customers and contribute to a better online remarketing experience."
Customers in Canada will soon see similar changes, as ADESA.ca is scheduled for a re-launch later this year.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Powersports Business