In Arctic Cat’s first of two waves of 2011 ATV, Prowler releases, the company unveiled six models, including two Prowlers and four ATVs.
With the new Prowler HDX (EPS) , Arctic Cat plans to go “toe-to-toe with our performance utility competitors with this brand new model,” stated the company in a press release. The HDX has a new chassis with an 85-inch wheelbase, 10 inches longer than the 700 XTX. It also has electronic power steering and a redesigned cab with seating for three.
The other new Prowler is the 550 X, which has an “all-new sport-inspired look for 2011.”
The new ATV models include:
- 450 Red, Lime, Advantage Timber Camo
- 700 S (EPS) Advantage Timber Camo
- 700 LTD (EPS) Viper Blue or Tungsten Metallic
- 550 Advantage Timber Camo
- 550 S (EPS) Lime
- 550 LTD (EPS) Tungsten Metallic
- TRV 550 GT (EPS) Metallic Copper
- TRV 700 GT (EPS) Metallic Green
- Can’t get enough powersports news? Check out our latest blogs, follow us on Twitter or look for “PSBInsider” on LinkedIn.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.