2017 Triumph Street Cup
- Stunning Authentic ‘Street Racer’ Attitude and Style
- All the stripped back style, iconic silhouette, clean lines and minimal bodywork of the Street Twin.
- New distinctive urban sports features, including an authentic bullet seat and removable ‘café racer’ seat cowl, racing inspired fly screen and bar end mirrors.
- Premium finishes, hand applied coach-lining and exciting 2-tone paint schemes.
- Real Urban Sports Poise, Presence and Agility
- Dynamic sports focused ergonomics, engaged riding position and agile handling.
- Dedicated urban sports equipment, including dropped ‘Ace’ bars, unique RSUs, new Nissin twin piston sliding front caliper and floating disc.
- Unique chassis for a neutral and predictable ride with a low seat height and confidence inspiring “stand-over” - delivering a truly accessible bike for every type of rider.
- Thrilling Riding Experience
- Critically acclaimed 900cc ‘High Torque’ Bonneville engine perfect for urban blasts and twisty B-road ride-outs.
- Dedicated shorter and lighter twin satin black and stainless steel upswept silencers, for a unique raw, rich and full soundtrack.
- Rider-focused technology for precision, control and safety, including ride-by-wire, switchable traction control, ABS and a torque assist clutch.
- Fun, Accessible and Ready to Personalize
- Just like the Street Twin the Cup has a low seat height and ‘stand-over’ ergonomics for great rider confidence and control
- Built to personalize with over 120 accessories for even more sporty attitude, style and comfort.
Delivering on our ambition to bring riders more choice and build on the Street Twin’s position as the fun and accessible contemporary Bonneville, the new Street Cup joins the Street Twin line up as the contemporary urban sports custom street racer.
Street Racer Style and Attitude
With a name inspired by the club-racing scene, the Street Cup has been designed to deliver all the attitude, personality, presence and style of a contemporary custom cafe racer for today’s riders.
Sharing the same contemporary custom styling principles as the Street Twin, the new Street Cup has the iconic Bonneville silhouette combined with clean lines, minimal bodywork and modern finishes. These include cast wheels, elegant fuel tank with a locking fuel cap, black sculpted engine covers with the Triumph makers mark triangle and Bonneville engine badge, elegant single throttle body with aluminum finisher and distinctive finned head and header clamps.
As you would expect from its name the new Street Cup is also absolutely loaded with distinctive and beautiful urban sports features and details, including:
- Authentic bullet seat with Alcantara effect top panel, beautifully accented with Silver contrast stitching.
- Café racer inspired seat cowl, body color painted with number board graphics. Easily removable to reveal pillion seat area.
- Color matched fly-screen with matching graphic.
- Contemporary bar-end mirrors with forged arms.
- Twin clocks with polished stainless steel bezels, as featured on the Thruxton.
- Thruxton R style foot pegs
- Thruxton forged headlight mounts and painted bowl and bezel
- Sporty fork protectors, replacing the Street Twin’s classic ‘fork gaiters’
- Stylish Black bullet indicators
There is also an incredibly high level of finish across the whole bike with hand-applied coach lining on the tank, pinstriped wheels, Gold colored engine badges and unique decals and Triumph tank badges.
In terms of paint schemes there are two exciting two-tone options to choose from, either Racing Yellow and Silver Ice with Jet Black hand-applied coach lining and Racing Yellow wheel pin striping or Jet Black and Silver Ice with Gold hand-applied coach lining and Gold wheel pin-striping
Urban Sports Poise, Agility and Equipment
To match its ‘street racer’ attitude the Street Cup has been developed to deliver more dynamic and sports focused ergonomics – without compromise to everyday comfort. Compared to the Street Twin the rider is seated slightly higher and further back and the handlebar position is lower and slightly further forwards. This delivers a more engaged riding position and also improves physical turn in.
There are new distinctive dropped ‘Ace’ style bars and new, model specific rear suspension units that are longer (though still with the same 120mm rear wheel travel of the Street Twin), which raises the back end and steepens the head angle. Combined with the sporty riding position this enhances the bikes agility for direction changes.
Taking the Street Cup to a new level of specification we have new high value 2-piston sliding axial Nissin caliper with machined branding and a floating brake disc.
Accessible For Every Rider
Just like the Street Twin, the new Street Cup chassis set-up is tuned to deliver a confidence inspiring and engaging ride. With the same evolution to “stand-over” ergonomics for feet flat on the floor manoeuvrability and low seat height, at 780mm, the Street Cup is a truly accessible and fun bike for every type of rider to get on and go.
The critically acclaimed 900cc Bonneville engine from the Street Twin makes the Street Cup the perfect companion for urban blasts and twisty B-road ride-outs. A major update to the original Bonneville engine platform, the 900cc engine features a charismatic 270° firing interval for smooth, linear power delivery from the slick five-speed gearbox.
The engine is specifically tuned to deliver performance just where you need it, with an 18 percent increase in peak torque and up to 22% greater horsepower in the mid-range than the previous generation engine.
Enhanced throttle response from Triumph’s ride-by-wire fuel injection and cutting-edge liquid cooling system, carefully integrated into the distinctive character of the Street Cup, reduces fuel emissions and significantly improves fuel efficiency by up to 36% on the previous generation. This, combined with a new extended service interval of 10,000 miles (16,000km) dramatically reduces the overall cost of ownership.
The Street Cup’s all new distinctive shorter and lighter twin upswept silencers, with satin black painted wrap and stainless steel end cap deliver the unmistakable sound of a British Twin, with a unique exhaust note to match its classic sporting character – rich, deep and full.
Combining the custom stripped-back looks of the Street Twin with contemporary capability for maximum precision, control and safety, the Street Cup comes complete with a wealth of advanced rider focused technology including: Ride-by-Wire, ABS, Switch Traction Control, Torque Assist Clutch, Liquid Cooling, LED rear light, engine immobilizer badge, USB charging socket and stylish twin clocks.
2017 Triumph Bonneville T100 and T100 Black
- The exciting new entry point for the internationally acclaimed Bonneville family has arrived in the classically styled form of the T100 and T100 Black. Now even more accessible and lighter than the T120, the all-new Bonneville T100 and T100 Black make owning an original icon easier than ever before.
- Inspired by the legendary ’59 Bonneville, and styled to incorporate more of the iconic design, silhouette and character of the original, the T100 and T100 Black have all the timeless style and signature touches of a genuine motorcycle icon.
- Combining the highest standard of detail and finish with the quality, performance, capability and comfort of the next generation Bonnevilles. Powered by the critically acclaimed 900cc Bonneville engine with more torque, better fuel economy and a rich, deeper exhaust note.
The T100 and T100 Black are the latest additions to the contemporary new Bonneville range, each one built to enhance the iconic Bonneville character and to satisfy today’s demand for bikes that combine timeless style with modern capabilities.
The all-new 900cc powered T100 and T100 Black are lighter than the T120s, easy to manage and with over 150 accessories available are ready to personalize.
Inspired by the legendary ’59 Bonneville and styled to incorporate more of the iconic design, silhouette and character of the original, the T100 and T100 Black each have their own distinctive character, enhanced by the premium finishes and signature touches of a genuine motorcycle icon.
Sharing the distinctive Bonneville silhouette and many of the stunning features of the T120, the new T100 and T100 Black are both timeless icons, beautifully evolved. From the sculpted lines of the signature fuel tank, to the intricately detailed Bonneville engine plate and stylish feature-packed twin clocks, the new T100’s set a new standard for quality and finish.
The Bonneville T100 features a wealth of classically inspired detailing and stunning chrome finishes including high-value brushed aluminum covers, classic bolt-on Triumph badges unique to these two models, and deep chrome mirrors, mudguard stays, handlebars and headlight bezel.
Contributing to the classic Bonneville profile on the T100 is the detailed comfort seat and pillion seat finished in contrast piping with deeper foam for heightened comfort.
Along with all the quality enhancements offered on the T100, the T100 Black boasts even more style and sophistication featuring fully black components including wheel rims, a twin skin peashooter exhaust in a matt black finish and blacked out engine covers for a truly unique look.
Distinctive Color Schemes
The Bonneville T100 comes in three classically inspired paint schemes:
- Aegean Blue and Fusion White with hand painted coach lines
- Intense Orange and New England White with hand painted coach lines
- Jet Black
The Bonneville T100 Black is available in two more moody and sophisticated paint schemes:
- Jet Black
- Matte Black
One of the key areas of development for both T100 models is the new chassis and suspension set-up which significantly enhances comfort levels for the rider giving a better overall riding experience whether for long distance journeys, every day use or with a pillion.
Each model features a unique longer rear suspension unit and cartridge front forks, which work together to offer the rider an engaging yet easy-going riding experience.
Both the T100 and T100 Black are lighter than the new T120 and also have a shorter wheelbase, rake and trail than the previous generation T100. This combined with a low seat height and relaxed riding position makes them more accessible and easier to ride than ever before for every rider.
To further enhance the superior handling of the T100s, both bikes are fitted as standard with custom developed Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp tires, designed especially by Pirelli for the Bonneville family with stiffness and profile changes to the front tire, and deeper tread on the rear for secure handling and improved durability.
Offering all the quality, performance, capability and comfort expected of the modern Bonneville family, the T100 and T100 Black are powered by the critically acclaimed Bonneville 900cc, ‘high torque’ 8 valve, parallel twin engine that offers more torque, better fuel economy and a rich, deeper exhaust note.
Specifically tuned to achieve much higher torque much lower down, it produces an increase of 18 percent on the outgoing Bonneville T100 for a more thrilling and engaging ride.
With enhanced throttle response from Triumph’s ride-by-wire fuel injection and a slick new five-speed gearbox the T100 models are engineered to deliver a 270° firing interval for a smooth, linear power delivery. A cutting-edge liquid cooling system, carefully integrated into the distinctive character of the Bonneville, reduces fuel emissions and significantly improves fuel efficiency by up to 29 percent. This, combined with a new extended service interval of 10,000 miles (16,000km) dramatically reduces the overall cost of ownership.
The T100s distinctive twin pea-shooter silencers are crafted in a classic style and come with the Bonneville’s ingenious twin skin design for a superb finish and clean line, delivering a unique rich exhaust note for the unmistakable sound of a British Twin.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Powersports Business