Welcome to the 2018 Powersports Business Power 50 program, recognizing the best powersports dealers in North America. The Power 50, the most elite dealer awards program in the industry, is in its sixth year in 2018, and we'll look forward to celebrating the 2018 Power 50 during AIMExpo in Las Vegas on Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018.
Due to the Power 50's growth and increasing number of applications, each individual dealership storefront will need to submit an application in order to be considered; composite applications from dealership groups are no longer accepted. The change for 2018 is being made in an effort to honor the dealership principal, general manager and staff that creates an exceptional customer experience at an individual storefront address.
What does it take?
Managing a powersports dealership to high levels of customer service, sales and, yes, profits, is no easy task, especially in today’s market. Simultaneously creating an atmosphere that exceeds high consumer expectations can be even more difficult. For the most professional of dealerships, however, these tasks have not only become second nature, they are firmly integrated in the business’ day-to-day operations.
If your company:
- Displays a consistent and clear understanding that the profitability of the organization is directly related to the extent that it focuses on customer satisfaction;
- Provides customers with an experience worth returning for and recommending to others;
- And prepares for future success with sound planning, marketing and training initiatives;
Then you need to apply to be recognized as one of the top dealers in North America.
Some important things for you to know as the program embarks on its six year in 2018:
- We will select 50 dealerships for the list, and will rank the top 10 dealerships, recognizing them for their elite status in the industry. The top ranked dealer will be recognized as the “No. 1 Powersports Dealer in North America.”
- Powersports Business will also select several Best in Class Award winners. Those Best in Class awards may include categories such as Best Customer Service, Best Events, Best Service Department, Best Place to Work, Best Digital Strategy, Best Marketing, Best Industry Advocate, Most Innovative, or the Ray Price Community Service Award. We may change or add to those categories as we review the applications.
- The application is meant to provide us with the information that is crucial to evaluation.
- You can save and return to your application as often as you wish before submitting it. You will also be given an opportunity to print and review your application before final submission.
- Any additional photos you would like to submit with your application can be delivered either through a file transfer site of your choice to email@example.com or mailed on CD or flash drive to Powersports Business Power 50, 10405 Sixth Ave. N, Suite 210, Minneapolis, MN 55441.
- We once again will be celebrating the Power 50 dealers at an awards dinner during AIMExpo in Las Vegas.
If you have any questions about the 2018 application, sponsoring the Power 50 or the program in general, please contact editor in chief Dave McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 383-4411.
The 2017 Power 50 winners are:
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Powersports Business