What does it take?
Managing a powersports dealership to high levels of customer service, sales and, yes, profits, is no easy task, especially in today’s market. Simultaneously creating an atmosphere that exceeds high consumer expectations can be even more difficult. For the most professional of dealerships, however, these tasks have not only become second nature, they are firmly integrated in the business’ day-to-day operations.
If your company:
- Displays a consistent and clear understanding that the profitability of the organization is directly related to the extent that it focuses on customer satisfaction;
- Provides customers with an experience worth returning for and recommending to others;
- And prepares for future success with sound planning, marketing and training initiatives;
Then you need to apply to be recognized as one of the top dealers in North America.
Some important things for you to know as the program embarks on its third year:
- We will select 50 dealerships for the list, and will rank the top group of 5 dealerships, recognizing them for their elite status in the industry. The top ranked dealer will be recognized as the “No. 1 Powersports Dealer in North America.”
- Powersports Business will also select several Best in Class Award winners. Those Best in Class awards may include categories such as Best Customer Service, Best Events, Best Service Department, Best Place to Work, Best Digital Strategy, Best Marketing, Best Industry Advocate and Most Innovative. We may change or add to those categories as we review the applications.
- The application is meant to provide us with the information that is crucial to evaluation.
- You can save and return to your application as often as you wish before submitting it. You will also be given an opportunity to print and review your application before final submission.
- Any additional photos you would like to submit with your application can be delivered either through a file transfer site of your choice to email@example.com or mailed on CD or flash drive to Powersports Business Power 50, 10405 Sixth Ave. N, Suite 210, Minneapolis, MN 55441.
If you have any questions about this year’s application or the program in general, please contact editor in chief Dave McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 383-4411.
You must use the online application form for the 2016 Power 50.
The 2016 application will open in early 2016.