EPG Media & Specialty Information, parent company of Powersports Business, is in search of a digital production coordinator.
The job ad is pasted below.
Digital production coordinator
EPG Media & Specialty Information, a Plymouth, Minnesota-based media company that produces magazines, events, digital media and handbooks in a variety of interesting markets, is seeking an organized digital production coordinator to plan, execute and track email marketing campaigns for our various brands. The proper candidate would be computer and web savvy, diligent and able to multi-task, and would have an interest in creating and executing email campaigns and digital marketing solutions for our brands and our clients. Strong time management and proven project management skills are a must. This job is a full-time, in-office position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and deploy scheduled enewsletters and promotional emails
- Upload ads and other marketing materials to websites and into enewsletters utilizing DoubleClick, ExactTarget, WordPress and other platforms and services
- Work with third-party vendors to create and deploy digital subscription products
- Schedule, track and report results of email and other digital ad campaigns
- Support ad trafficking and digital marketing team in updating WordPress sites
Ideal candidate would have:
- HTML or CSS experience, and/or experience building email templates
- Dreamweaver or similar experience, knowledge of ad serving tools as well as simple Photoshop skills
- A degree or experience in marketing, research, email deployment, information systems or web development
- Proven list management skills
- Interest in growing digital media skills
- College degree or related experience
- Proven ability to work with the Microsoft Office suites
- Experience working with WordPress or similar content management systems
- Willingness to keep abreast of industry trends and emerging marketing options and technologies within the digital landscape
- Excellent attention to detail with regard to accuracy without compromising speed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and proven adherence to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and appropriately prioritize tasks
- Excellent grammar, proofreading and text editing skills
- Excellent oral, written and listening communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to constant change
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise under stress and to respond quickly, logically and patiently to questions and requests
- Ability to work independently and also act as an integral part of a team
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, and an understanding of the marketing process
EPG Media and Specialty Information (formerly known as Affinity/GS Media) is a 70-person company based in Plymouth that produces magazines, websites and events serving the interesting motorcycle, snowmobile, boating, powersports, licensed beverage, landscaping, fuel oil and other niche markets. We offer competitive salary, an array of benefits and a fun, positive work environment.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.