Kawasaki’s legacy of creating motorcycles that have unrivaled performance, excitement, and Sugomi styling continues with an all-new flagship model of the Kawasaki Z line of naked motorcycles, the 2020 Z H2.
With the arrival of the hypernaked Z H2 and its powerful, balanced supercharged engine, the second chapter of Kawasaki’s Z history is about to begin and marks the beginning of a new era.
Featuring a powerful and balanced supercharged engine, performance can be enjoyed across its entire rev range while still offering superb fuel efficiency. The innovative new Z H2 offers refined naked styling, a high level of handling and comfort, plus the latest technology worthy of the new Z series flagship model.
The Z H2 was developed to deliver the power you desire on-demand, a chassis that delivers superb maneuverability while harnessing the engine’s incredible power, comfort that enables you to ride for long distances, and a host of advanced features designed for maximum functionality. The Kawasaki Z H2 is a truly unique motorcycle and offers a glimpse of the future.
Highlights of the 2020 Z H2
- Powerful 998cc Balanced Supercharged Engine
- Effortless Dog-Ring Transmission
- Specially Designed, Lightweight Trellis Frame
- High-Performance Showa Suspension Components
- Brembo® Monobloc Brake Calipers
- Aggressive Sugomi™ Styling and Minimalist Bodywork
- LED Lighting
- All-Digital TFT Color Instrumentation
- Smartphone Connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- State-of-the-Art Electronics (IMU Electronics Package, Integrated Riding Modes, Power Mode, KTRC, KCMF, KIBS, KLCM, KQS, Electronic Cruise Control, Assist & Slipper Clutch)
The 2020 Kawasaki Z H2 will be available in Metallic Spark Black/ Metallic Graphite Gray/ Mirror Coated Spark Black at an MSRP of $17,000.
More detailed information will be available shortly on this exciting new model that will make its debut in the U.S. at the Nov. 22-24 International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach.