Click on this link: 2016 PDS Brochure to download the 2016 Powersports DEALER Seminars schedule.
Oct. 13-14, 2016
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
Thanks to the Powersports Dealer Seminars @ AIMExpo by Powersports Business, dealer attendees of the industry’s groundbreaking trade show once again will have exclusive access to a valuable lineup of presentations designed to bolster dealership profitability and operations.
Dealer training is a significant part of AIMExpo, and with the Powersports Dealer Seminars @ AIMExpo, you’ll come away energized with new ideas provided by leading thinkers from within and outside the industry. The education program at AIMExpo is managed by the staff of leading industry trade publication Powersports Business. In its third year in 2015, AIMExpo's dealer education attracted more than 1,000 dealers and industry professionals to its 42-course curriculum.
The training sessions for the dealer portion of the 4th annual Powersports Dealer Seminars @ AIMExpo, sponsored by CDK Global Recreation and National Powersport Auctions, will be held Oct. 13-14, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Dealers, alongside the public, are also invited to attend AIMExpo on Oct. 15-16. The dealer training sessions are Oct. 13-14 only. AIMExpo is the powersports industry’s only combined trade, media and consumer event in North America.
2016 Powersports Dealer Seminars @ AIMExpo
- Free to dealers and industry members who have registered for AIMExpo
- Developed for a range of powersports dealership staff members, from principals and GMs to F&I to service to PG&A
- Premier sponsors: CDK Global Recreation and National Powersport Auctions
- Five tracks: the Powering Profits Track sponsored by Aegis Powersports; the Sales & Marketing Track; the Service & Operations Track; the Leadership Plus track; and the Brick and Mortar Success Guide Track
- Speakers are selected by the editorial staff of Powersports Business magazine
- Questions? Email PSB editor Dave McMahon: email@example.com
- Interested in supporting dealers by sponsoring the Powersports Dealer Seminars @ AIMExpo? Contact Allison Gruhn at firstname.lastname@example.org
AIMExpo Quick Facts
- October 13-16, 2016
- Orange County Convention Center, Orlando
- Fourth year
- Trade and consumer event patterned after European motorcycle shows
- Only show of its kind in North America
- Consumer educational sessions featuring expert speakers, industry icons and more
- Exhibitors including OEMs, parts & accessories manufacturers, service providers and more