Click on this link: 2017 PDS Brochure to download the 2017 Powersports DEALER Seminars schedule.
The 2018 Powersports DEALER Seminars schedule will be posted here when it is completed.
October 11-12, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks to the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business, dealer attendees of the industry’s groundbreaking trade show once again will have exclusive access to a valuable lineup of presentations designed to bolster dealership profitability and operations. Dealer feedback from 2017 in Columbus was that the seminar lineup was the best one yet, so we'll be spending the upcoming months doing whatever it takes to raise the bar once again, all in the name of rising the collective powersports dealer tide.
Dealer training is a significant part of AIMExpo presented by Nationwide, and with the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo, you’ll come away energized with new ideas provided by leading thinkers from within the industry. The education program at AIMExpo is managed by the staff of leading industry trade publication Powersports Business. Now in its sixth year, the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo have attracted thousands of dealers and industry professionals who have benefitted from the curriculum.
The 6th annual Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business have several sponsorship opportunities available, both at the premier and track level. The classroom-style training sessions will be held October 11-12, 2018, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada. The dealer training sessions are October 11-12 only, with the AIMExpo show floor and demo area open from October 11-14. AIMExpo presented by Nationwide is the powersports industry’s only combined trade, media and consumer event in North America.
2018 Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo
- Free to dealers and industry members who register for AIMExpo
- Developed for a range of powersports dealership staff members, from principals and GMs to staff
- Premier sponsorship opportunities available
- Three tracks: Powering Profits Track; Sales & Marketing; and Leadership Plus
- Speakers and sessions TBA
- Speakers are selected by the editorial staff of Powersports Business magazine
- THEY'RE BACK: Dealer Roundtable Discussions
- Are you a dealer who wants to suggest a seminar idea? Email Powersports Business editor Dave McMahon: email@example.com
- Is your business interested in supporting dealers by sponsoring the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo? Contact Mark Rosacker at firstname.lastname@example.org
AIMExpo presented by Nationwide Quick Facts
- October 11-14, 2018
- Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- Year 6
- Trade and consumer event
- Only show of its kind in North America
- Exhibitors including OEMs, parts & accessories manufacturers, service providers and more
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Powersports Business