Click on this link: 2016 PDS Brochure to download the 2016 Powersports DEALER Seminars schedule.
The 2017 Powersports DEALER Seminars Brochure and schedule will be posted here when it is finalized.
September 21-22, 2017
Greater Columbus Convention Center
Thanks to the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo by Powersports Business, dealer attendees of the industry’s groundbreaking trade show once again will have exclusive access to a valuable lineup of presentations designed to bolster dealership profitability and operations.
Dealer training is a significant part of AIMExpo presented by Nationwide, and with the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo, you’ll come away energized with new ideas provided by leading thinkers from within and outside the industry. The education program at AIMExpo is managed by the staff of leading industry trade publication Powersports Business. In its fifth year in 2017, AIMExpo's dealer education attracted thousands of dealers and industry professionals to its curriculum.
The 5th annual Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business are sponsored by Yamalube and National Powersport Auctions. Track sponsors include Aegis Powersports. The classroom-style training sessions will be held September 21-22 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio. Dealers, alongside the public, are also invited to attend AIMExpo on September 23-24. The dealer training sessions are September 21-22 only, with the AIMExpo show floor and demo area open from September 21-24. AIMExpo presented by Nationwide is the powersports industry’s only combined trade, media and consumer event in North America.
2017 Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo
- Free to dealers and industry members who have registered for AIMExpo. Register today by clicking here.
- Developed for a range of powersports dealership staff members, from principals and GMs to F&I to service to PG&A
- Premier sponsor: Yamalube
- Four tracks: the Powering Profits Track sponsored by Aegis Powersports; the Sales & Marketing Track; the Service & Operations Track; and the Leadership Plus track
- Speakers are selected by the editorial staff of Powersports Business magazine
- Questions? Email PSB editor Dave McMahon: email@example.com
- Interested in supporting dealers by sponsoring the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo? Contact Allison Gruhn at firstname.lastname@example.org
AIMExpo presented by Nationwide Quick Facts
- September 21-24, 2017
- Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Fifth year
- Trade and consumer event patterned after European motorcycle shows
- Only show of its kind in North America
- Consumer educational sessions featuring expert speakers, industry icons and more
- Exhibitors including OEMs, parts & accessories manufacturers, service providers and more
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Powersports Business