American Honda Motor Co. released five 2010 on-road machines. Powersports Press Manager Bill Savino says the street bikes add more excitement to Honda’s 2010 lineup.
“Four of these bikes are new V-twins that dramatically expand our line of cruisers,” Savino said in a Honda press release. “The Sabre, Stateline, Interstate and Shadow RS V-twins unveil new styling and functional variations for Honda buyers, and we’re excited about the new opportunities these machines present. The ST1300 continues to extend its reputation for long-haul performance with a sporting flair and it remains a popular choice among riders who live for the open road.”
- Sabre/Sabre ABS: The Sabre’s pro-street style provides a classic ride, with ergonomics to match. It has a 1300cc V-twin engine complete with Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection. Also available with anti lock braking, the Sabre comes in Black and Candy Red. In dealerships in March; ABS model April. MSRP: $11,799; ABS model $12,799.
- Stateline/Stateline ABS: The Stateline is available with or without ABS in black and candy dark red. In dealerships in February; ABS model March. MSRP: $11,699; ABS model $12,699
- Interstate: Along with a big V-twin engine with Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection, the hard leather bags offer ample room for a long getaway, with a traditional windscreen and floorboards delivering all-day riding comfort for those extra-long hauls. Available in black and pearl blue. In dealerships in February. MSRP: $12,749
- Shadow RS: This V-twin roadster has higher pegs, enhanced ground clearance and it has a modern liquid-cooled 745cc V-twin engine with Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection. Available in metallic gray and pearl white. In dealerships in March. MSRP: $7,799
- ST1300/ST1300ABS: Equipped with a 1261cc V-4 engine and Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection, plus full-coverage bodywork, three-way adjustable rider’s seat, motor-driven adjustable windscreen, dual saddlebags and more. The ST is available with and without ABS in Black. In dealerships in March. MSRP: TBD
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.