2017 KTM 1090 Adventure R
The KTM 1090 Adventure R stares down anything in its path. As the purest off-road travel-enduro the 1090 Adventure R has been created to excel when the pavement ends. Significantly upgraded WP suspension, off-road wheels and a tough yet fuel-efficient engine are READY TO RACE. Decades of rally raid victories roar within. Bristling with the technology such at traction control, ride modes and lean-sensitive ABS, the 1090 Adventure R shares much with the more powerful 1290 Adventure R. And even though its engine capacity is smaller, it’s still big on power - 125 HP in fact. That’s 23 more than Fabrizio Meoni’s Dakar winning 950. There is no stopping the 1090 Adventure R. The world is yours - Devour it.
2017 KTM 1090 Adventure R highlights:
Revised fully adjustable WP USD front forks with separate compression and rebound systems for off-road domination.
- Fully adjustable WP PDS (Progressive Damping System) rear monoshock for greater control and bottoming resistance.
- Tubeless 21- and 18-inch wheels fitted with Continental TKC 80 tires for excellent off-road performance with sure-foot street manners.
- Highly developed 125 HP LC8 V-Twin with dual-plug ignition, cutting-edge Keihin engine management, electronic fuel injection, Ride-by-Wire technology and slipper clutch.
- Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC) package with multi-mode Combined ABS, ride mode technology and multi-mode traction control (MTC)
- Four-mode traction control (MTC) including Sport, Street, Offroad and Rain settings allow the rider to fine tune the power application in any situation.
- Offroad ABS mode allows for dirt-specific ABS application on the front wheel while disengaging the rear ABS for brake slides and total control in the dirt.
- Strong trellis frame made from chrome-molybdenum steel for optimal handling on the street and in the dirt.
- Adjustable foot pegs, handle bars, and wind shield
- Integrated pannier mounts
2017 KTM 1290 Super Adventure R highlights:
True adventure takes guts, so KTM's rally experts brought out the big guns and packed 1.301cc and 160hp into the world's most advanced KTM Adventure yet. The 2017 1290 Super Adventure R is the ultimate R model in KTM's Travel Enduro line with more power, more features and upgraded suspension. The WP Suspension has been tuned for more aggressive off-road duty with revised fork settings and spring rates matched to a WP PDS ( Progressive Damping System) rear shock for maximum capability when the asphalt ends.
Additionally, the restyled KTM 1290 Super Adventure R boasts an advanced LED headlight with integrated corning lights placed in a more aggressive front end. A new 6.5-inch TFT display communicates all the essentials and more, while cruise control increases the touring capability. An optional Travel Pack adds Hill Hold Control, Motor Slip Regulation along with a KTM-first Quickshifts + for clutchless up- and downshifts. The Travel Pack also includes display and Bluetooth control of incoming calls and audio on the new TFT dash. All of this makes for a mile-munching omnivore, ready to carve its name into any terrain — the tougher, the better. It is KTM's most extreme Adventure ever.
2017 KTM 1290 Super Adventure T highlights:
The 1290 Super Adventure T is ready to travel to the top of the food chain, matching its need for speed with your lust for life. This extremely well-equipped 1.301cc powerhouse goes from cruising with a passenger to ready-to-race at the flick of your wrist. And without breaking a sweat, thanks to KTM's advanced electronics that help you outrun and outsmart tricky conditions. With premium comfort features such as heated seat and grips, cruise control and WP semi-active suspension that continuously adapts to the road conditions, the 1290 Super Adventure T is a first-class power explorer. It has never been more comfortable to leave your comfort zone.