Welcome to the December digital edition of Powersports Business.
In early November, we joined dealers in Dallas, and a month down the road, we’re still amped up from the 2023 Accelerate Conference! Check out the recap and photos from the educational conference to get a glimpse of the valuable insights gained by attendees.
After the conference, we hit the ground running to provide interviews from Moto Morini and Taiga Motors. Editor-In-Chief Brendan Baker speaks to Chris McGee, COO of Moto Morini, about the trajectory of the company. We also share details about Taiga’s business model and how the company supports its dealer partners after connecting with co-founder and CEO Samuel Bruneau.
Dealers from North Carolina, California, and Florida discuss how their dealerships are growing and improving, and what they do best.
Highlights of the December issue of Powersports Business include:
- Identifying today’s powersports buyers and new opportunities for dealers
- RIVA Motorsports dealer groups expands alongside space industry
- Taiga Motors streamlines business model, continues to satisfy dealer partners
- Moto Morini continues to evolve
- Dealership adapts to changing industry while retaining long-tenured employees
- Recap: 2023 Accelerate Conference and PSB Honors Awards
- 40 Under 40 honoree and owner of five locations shares business startup
- And more!