Arctic Cat has introduced three more additions to its 2011 ATV lineup, including a sub-$5,500 4x4 model.
The new additions include:
• The 350 4x4, which Arctic Cat calls the “best value 4x4” in its lineup. The 366cc four-stroke ATV features an enlarged front rack to compliment new bodywork, and a rear SpeedRack that offers dozen of accessory attachment options.
• The 425 4x4 (MSRP: $5,999) has new bodywork that features sculpted fenders, headlights and grille. It also features a 2-inch automotive-style receiver hitch, digital instrument pod and Start-in Gear capability.
• The XC450i 4x4 is deemed by Arctic Cat as a “crossover” as it has four-wheel drive but is also a “sport-inspired” ATV. A rear-mounted sway bar keeps the rear of the new model planted during aggressive cornering, while ground clearance is an industry-leading 10 inches, the company said. The new model also has an electronic switch on the right-hand control that makes going in and out of four-wheel drive easy.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.