Welcome to the October digital edition of Powersports Business.
We have a lot to share with you this month, from our interview with Turn 14 CEO Jon Pulli about the acquisition of Tucker, to a recap of the Parts Unlimited/Drag Specialties North American NVP.
We also share financial planning tips and data about what leisure activities customers are engaged in outside of powersports to help dealers improve processes and better connect to customers.
The 2023 Accelerate Conference complete agenda lays out what topics we will dive into this year in Dallas, Texas, from Nov. 5-7. The conference is all about getting smarter, further developing your business, and networking with like-minded industry peers. We hope to see you there!
Other stories feature the oldest Yamaha dealership in Texas and how it has conducted business the past 50 years, and a former 40 Under 40’s outlook on how to retain happy employees and boost performance within the dealership. We also share a walkaround of the Yamaha Wolverine X2 1000 following our trip to North Carolina to learn more about the machine.
Highlights of the October issue of Powersports Business include:
- A conversation with Turn 14 CEO, Jon Pulli
- Parts/Drag NVP bids farewell to Madison
- Financial planning: why dealership owners should do this year-round
- What drives the leisure interests of powersports enthusiasts?
- Oldest Yamaha dealership in Texas celebrates 50 years
- Wolverine X2 1000: ready for technical trails and the farm
- Dealership’s standardized practices create happy employees
- 2023 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference agenda
- And more!