Welcome to the September digital edition of Powersports Business.
We’re excited to share that the new edition is now available online! While you’ve been busy finishing Q3 strong, we’ve been busy traveling to connect with industry pros so we can provide you with the latest insight and news. Editor-In-Chief Brendan Baker recently spoke with F&I trainer Rob Greenwald, who shared why a dealership’s F&I department is so important. He also explains that all a dealer needs to succeed in this department is a well-trained manager and a computer.
We also connected with dealers from Indiana to Wisconsin to Missouri to learn how they run their businesses and what they do to set themselves apart from competitors. One dealership is connected to its own motorcycle museum, and another has recently expanded its facility so its business can continue to grow as well. Read their stories to learn from dealers like yourself who are passionate about the industry.
We were excited to see the reveal of the 2024 Polaris Ranger XD 1500 utility-focused UTV in Nashville. We spoke with a dealer from Minnesota about the new unit and how Polaris continues to create new categories to sell in, and we cover other models released at the event as well. Other topics include fun facts from the ISMA about snowmobiling and how to boost sales by actively listening to customers and creating emotional connections.
Highlights of the September issue of Powersports Business include:
- F&I should be a top priority right now, according to F&I training guru Rob Greenwald
- Are you (active) listening to your prospects?
- Dealership remodels to Honda Powerhouse requirements
- Polaris unveils ‘truck-like’ Ranger UTV and other 2024 off-road models in front of thousands of dealers in Nashville
- Dealership owners take on three locations in four years
- Dealership offers museum with 100 years of motorcycling history
- Fun facts about snowmobiling from industry association
- And more!