LAS VEGAS — Dealers who attended Profit Xcelerator brought home a “to-do list” of initiatives to install in their daily operations.
As part of the annual conference & expo, dealers were given a one-page sheet upon their arrival at the Powersports Business-hosted event. The one-page sheet asked them to prioritize the best ideas from the 15 educational seminars and panels that were offered, then describe how they would implement those into their operations and finally, identify a deadline date for when those initiatives would be completed.
Here are some initiatives that dealers identified as key focus points on their to-do lists:
• Develop a store Internet/social media plan;
• Train parts staff so they become sellers, not clerks;
• More specials on Web and Facebook;
• Get service department more involved with promoting business;
• Enable P&A sales on their Web site;
• Create and implement a new database acquisition process/strategy;
• Get videos for used units online and also for new product;
• Set new goals/objectives for F&I department;
• Form a task force effort at the dealership.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.