Rider’s Advantage, the fastest growing Powersports Finance and Insurance provider in the country, is returning to the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference as a Silver-level sponsor.
President Rob Hefner and his team will be on hand to engage with current and future dealers at the can’t-miss powersports dealer event of the year. Successful F&I/Business managers know that they can always make improvements and constantly look for ways to become more efficient and effective. They know that every failure is an opportunity to learn how to succeed and they will learn from every interaction they have with a customer. Learn how your dealership can maximize profitability with Rider’s Advantage heading into 2023.
Prior to the Nov. 14 kickoff of the Accelerate Conference at the Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, Rider’s Advantage will host its own two-day series of training seminars. The Rider’s Advantage sessions will be held Nov. 13 and 14 at the Caribe Royale Resort.
Rider’s Advantage is built on world-class customer service and fast, fair and efficient claims adjudication. The Rider’s Advantage team looks forward to opportunities to help its dealers at the Accelerate Conference.
Among the products you can learn more about from Rider’s Advantage at the Accelerate Conference are:
- Extended Service Contract
- Priority Maintenance
- Tire and Wheel Protection On Road & Off Road
- Lifetime Battery
- Theft Protection
- GAP Protection
- Appearance Protection
- Marine Vehicles
- dFence GPS Security
- Marine Lifetime Battery
- RV Lifetime Battery
- iTap Menu
Learn all about the Rider’s Advantage products at the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference, where Rider’s Advantage returns for the second year in a row as a Silver-level sponsor.
Sponsors of the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference are as follows.
Diamond: Torque Group
Platinum: ABRG | WPS
Silver: Volcon ePowersports, CycleTrader, Synchrony, ZiiDMS, VIP Video & Marketing, United States Warranty Corporation, Performance Brokerage Services, Speed Leasing, AppOne, Dealership Performance 360 CRM, ARI, Dealer Spike, Rider’s Advantage, Octane | Roadrunner Financial, Sheffield and Constellation Dealership Software.
Your dealership/company should join us in Orlando. Contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
With less than two months until the conference, dealership staff from 23 different states and Canada have registered. Dealerships that will have owners and/or staff in attendance at the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference are as follows (register today to be added to the list).
• Flip My Cycle, Fayetteville, NC
• Crossroad Powersports, Upper Darby, PA
• St. Paul Harley-Davidson, St. Paul, MN
• Wild Prairie Harley-Davidson, Eden Prairie, MN
• Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Southaven, MS
• Team Powersports, Raleigh, NC
• Team Powersports, Garner, NC
• Hawg Powersports, Savannah, GA
• Hawg Scooters, Columbia, SC
• Simply Ride, Eden Prairie, MN
• Great Western Motorcycles, Statesville, NC
• Red Hills Powersports, Tallahassee, FL
• Logan Motorcycle Sales, Logan, WV
• Hatfield McCoy Powersports, Belfry, KY
• Powersports Plus, Albany, GA
• Ag1 Farmers Co-op Powersports, Livingston, TN
• Power Pac Equipment & Motorsports, Marshfield, WI
• Erv’s Sales & Service, Tomahawk, WI
• Country Sports, Inc., Wisconsin Rapids, WI
• West Virginia Motorsports, Princeton, WV
• Moto Primo Motorsports | Indian Motorcycle of Lakeville, Lakeville, MN
• Extreme Power Sports, Gaylord, MI
• Sunrise Cycles, Norfolk, VA
• Powersports St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL
• Gables Motorsports & Marine, Wesley Chapel, FL
• Orlando Harley-Davidson, Orlando, FL
• Tom Wood Powersports Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
• Twister City Harley-Davidson, Wichita, KS
• Woods Cycle Country, New Braunfels, TX
• Indian Motorcycle of Lafayette, Lafayette, IN
• Durango Harley-Davidson, Durango, CO
• Foothills Motorsports, Piedmont, SC
• Davis Motorsports of Delano, Delano, MN
• Extreme Torque Motorsports, Moncton, NB
• U Motors Motorsports & Marine, Fargo, ND
• Village Powersports, Homosassa, FL
• Freedom Powersports, Fort Worth, TX
• 561 Powersports, Lake Park, FL
• Twin Cities Harley-Davidson South, Lakeville, MN
• Mall of Georgia Indian Motorcycle, Buford, GA
• Tom Wood Powersports – Anderson, Anderson, IN
• Wildcat Harley-Davidson, London, KY
• U Motors Motorsports & Marine, Detroit Lakes, MN
• Jet City Harley-Davidson, Renton, WA
• Indian Motorcycle of Lexington, Lexington, KY
• Ducati Motorcycles of Richfield, Richfield, MN
• Extreme Torque Motorsports, Fredericton, NB
Here’s a look at the inaugural event in 2021 at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta: