Rollick today launched GoRollick Sell, a new offering within the GoRollick Marketplace platform to help consumers sell their used powersports vehicles to Rollick dealers.
The Covid-19 pandemic turned many people’s work lives and leisure time upside down, causing an increase in outdoor recreation vehicle purchases. This was followed closely by the supply chain crisis, which is continuing to impact many industries. And now, as U.S. consumers' lives begin to return back to normal, some first-time buyers are looking to offload the vehicles they recently purchased, and selling to a dealer is the preferred option.
“We recognized that our affinity-based customers, which come from trusted organizations like Sam’s Club, AAA, Progressive, Allstate and thousands of U.S. employers, are not always in a trade-in situation,” said Jill Tarallo, COO of Rollick. “Sometimes they just want to sell an existing vehicle without buying a new one. GoRollick Sell was created to give the millions of consumers we reach a simple, fast, and easy way to get offers from our dealers wherever and whenever they are ready to sell.”
Launched within a new “Sell Your Vehicle” tab in the site navigation of the GoRollick Marketplace platform, GoRollick Sell first became available to program users in late 2021 with a pilot program. Customers can choose to receive offers from participating Rollick dealers and partners for their motorcycle, ATV, UTV, scooter, watercraft, boat or RV after sharing information about their vehicle and completing a registration form.
Rollick is returning as a Gold-level sponsor of the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference. Are you an OEM or dealer looking to make the buying experience easier and seamless for your customers? Learn from Rollick staff on hand at the conference how they can assist you in 2023.
Sponsors of the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference are as follows.
Diamond: Torque Group
Platinum: ABRG | WPS
Silver: Volcon ePowersports, CycleTrader, Synchrony, ZiiDMS, VIP Video & Marketing, United States Warranty Corporation, Performance Brokerage Services, Speed Leasing, AppOne, Dealership Performance 360 CRM, ARI, Dealer Spike, Rider's Advantage, Octane | Roadrunner Financial, Sheffield and Constellation Dealership Software.
Your dealership/company should join us in Orlando. Contact Mark at email@example.com for details.
Dealerships that will have owners and/or staff in attendance at the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference are as follows (register today to be added to the list):
• Flip My Cycle, Fayetteville, NC
• Crossroad Powersports, Upper Darby, PA
• St. Paul Harley-Davidson, St. Paul, MN
• Wild Prairie Harley-Davidson, Eden Prairie, MN
• Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Southaven, MS
• Team Powersports, Raleigh, NC
• Team Powersports, Garner, NC
• Hawg Powersports, Savannah, GA
• Hawg Scooters, Columbia, SC
• Simply Ride, Eden Prairie, MN
• Great Western Motorcycles, Statesville, NC
• Red Hills Powersports, Tallahassee, FL
• Logan Motorcycle Sales, Logan, WV
• Hatfield McCoy Powersports, Belfry, KY
• Powersports Plus, Albany, GA
• Ag1 Farmers Co-op Powersports, Livingston, TN
• Power Pac Equipment & Motorsports, Marshfield, WI
• Erv's Sales & Service, Tomahawk, WI
• Country Sports, Inc., Wisconsin Rapids, WI
• West Virginia Motorsports, Princeton, WV
• Moto Primo Motorsports | Indian Motorcycle of Lakeville, Lakeville, MN
• Extreme Power Sports, Gaylord, MI
• Sunrise Cycles, Norfolk, VA
• Powersports St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL
• Gables Motorsports & Marine, Wesley Chapel, FL
• Orlando Harley-Davidson, Orlando, FL
• Tom Wood Powersports Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
• Twister City Harley-Davidson, Wichita, KS
• Woods Cycle Country, New Braunfels, TX
Take a stroll through the 2022 Accelerate digs (and pretend that it's 2 Months Out, then go register!).