Performance Brokerage Services has announced the sale of Red Bluff Motorsports in California from Robert and Lori Carrel to Benny Brown and Paul Sutfin.
Brown has been in the automotive industry since the early 1960s. He partnered with his general manager, Sutfin, to acquire Red Bluff Motorsports. Both Brown and Sutfin are well known in the Northern California communities of Red Bluff, Oroville and Corning. Red Bluff Motorsports has built a solid reputation over the years and was sought after by several buyers. Ultimately, Brown and Sutfin proved to be the best strategic fit.
Over the last five years, Performance Brokerage Services has advised on the sale of over 300 dealerships, making it the highest volume dealership brokerage firm in North America. In 2021, the company consummated 72 transactions, marking a record-breaking year.
This transaction was exclusively facilitated by Chaconas and Courtney Bernhard of the National Powersports Division of Performance Brokerage Services.
“It was a pleasure working with both parties to get this transaction to the finish line,” Bernhard said. “Going through the approval process is an exercise of patience, and not an easy task when working with multiple manufacturers who require a plethora of information. I wish the Carrels, Benny, and Paul the best of luck in their future endeavors.”
The dealership will remain at its current location at 22660 Antelope Boulevard in Red Bluff, California.
Interested in learning more about buying or selling a dealership? Join Chaconas and Bernhard at the most important event of the year for dealership owners, the Powersports Business Accelerate Conference. Performance Brokerage Services is one of 23 sponsors of the second-year event.
Sponsors of the 2022 Accelerate Conference are as follows:
Diamond: Torque Group
Platinum: ABRG | WPS
Silver: Volcon ePowersports, CycleTrader, Synchrony, ZiiDMS, VIP Video & Marketing, United States Warranty Corporation, Performance Brokerage Services, Speed Leasing, AppOne, Dealership Performance 360 CRM, ARI, Dealer Spike, Rider's Advantage, Octane | Roadrunner Financial, Sheffield and Constellation Dealership Software.
Your dealership/company should join us in Orlando. Contact Mark at email@example.com for details.
Dealerships that will have owners and/or staff in attendance at the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference are as follows (register today to be added to the list):
• Flip My Cycle, Fayetteville, NC
• Crossroad Powersports, Upper Darby, PA
• St. Paul Harley-Davidson, St. Paul, MN
• Wild Prairie Harley-Davidson, Eden Prairie, MN
• Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Southaven, MS
• Team Powersports, Raleigh, NC
• Team Powersports, Garner, NC
• Hawg Powersports, Savannah, GA
• Hawg Scooters, Columbia, SC
• Simply Ride, Eden Prairie, MN
• Great Western Motorcycles, Statesville, NC
• Red Hills Powersports, Tallahassee, FL
• Logan Motorcycle Sales, Logan, WV
• Hatfield McCoy Powersports, Belfry, KY
• Powersports Plus, Albany, GA
• Ag1 Farmers Co-op Powersports, Livingston, TN
• Power Pac Equipment & Motorsports, Marshfield, WI
• Erv's Sales & Service, Tomahawk, WI
• Country Sports, Inc., Wisconsin Rapids, WI
• West Virginia Motorsports, Princeton, WV
• Moto Primo Motorsports | Indian Motorcycle of Lakeville, Lakeville, MN
• Extreme Power Sports, Gaylord, MI
• Sunrise Cycles, Norfolk, VA
• Powersports St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL