Incredibly enough, the deadline for a host of Powersports Business 2022 award programs is June 1, or a week from tomorrow!
That's right, in order to keep the content training chugging along, we will nominations for the following industry-leading dealership initiatives submitted online by June 1.
Best in Class Dealership Awards
Women With Spark Dealer Awards
40 Under 40 Dealer Awards
Complete the Best in Class Dealership Awards online nomination form below.
Complete the Women With Spark Dealer Awards online nomination form below.
Complete the 40 Under 40 Dealer Awards online nomination form below.
The Best in Class Awards are the first of their kind in the industry, allowing individual dealerships to showcase their teams and processes that led to success in 2021. Dealership staff are encouraged to ask their managers to apply in one or more categories. For example, your dealership might choose to apply for Best in Class for F&I - Prepaid Maintenance. All application responses would be related to your dealership's ability to grow its Prepaid Maintenance business in 2021, and the hows and whys behind the growth. Similarly, you might be applying for Best in Class for PG&A - Apparel Sales. Then you would share the strength of that segment of your business. Apply in one category or apply in all categories; dealerships can even create their own category.
"The Dealership Best in Class Awards is another first-of-its-kind program, which seems to be a bit of theme with Powersports Business as we celebrate 25 years in 2022," content director Dave McMahon said. "We've heard from dealers about the benefits they receive from sharing ideas and learning from their dealer peers through the magazine and our in-person events. This program will facilitate that process regardless of how large or small the dealership is. And as always, we'll help celebrate, promote and showcase the selected dealerships via a myriad of channels."
For starters, the inaugural Best in Class Dealerships will be announced during the Powersports Business Honors night at the 2022 Accelerate Conference, being held Nov. 14-16 at the Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando. Multiple winners may be selected in the various categories. Profiles of the award winners will appear in the December 2022 print and digital editions of the magazine.
Sponsors of the 2022 Accelerate Conference are as follows:
Diamond: Torque Group
Silver: Volcon ePowersports, CycleTrader, Synchrony, ZiiDMS, VIP Video & Marketing and United States Warranty Corporation, Performance Brokerage Services, Speed Leasing, AppOne and Dealership Performance 360 CRM.
Dealerships that will have owners and/or staff in attendance at the 2022 Powersports Business Accelerate Conference are as follows (register today to be added to the list):
• Flip My Cycle, Fayetteville, NC
• Crossroad Powersports, Upper Darby, PA
• St. Paul Harley-Davidson, St. Paul, MN
• Wild Prairie Harley-Davidson, Eden Prairie, MN
• Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Southaven, MS
• Team Powersports, Raleigh, NC
• Team Powersports, Garner, NC
• Hawg Powersports, Savannah, GA
• Hawg Scooters, Columbia, SC
• Simply Ride, Eden Prairie, MN
• Great Western Motorcycles, Statesville, NC
• Red Hills Powersports, Tallahassee, FL
• Logan Motorcycle Sales, Logan, WV
• Hatfield McCoy Powersports, Belfry, KY
• Powersports Plus, Albany, GA
• Ag1 Farmers Co-op Powersports, Livingston, TN
• Power Pac Equipment & Motorsports, Marshfield, WI
• Erv's Sales & Service, Tomahawk, WI
• Country Sports, Inc., Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Some pics from the 2021 Accelerate Conference in Atlanta...