It’s always fun to bring the rest of the global dealer and industry world to PSB’s immediate neck of the woods. That’s what PSB staff reporter Abby Larson is doing this week at WPS National Sales Meeting in Boise, Idaho.
Check out the PSB all week for coverage from Boise.
Here are some of our followers who turned the heart red on PSB’s initial photo album from Boise:
- Al Badayer Motorcycles Trading and its 11,300 followers out of the United Arab Emirates
- Tyson Coombs from Troy Lee Designs
- UCLEAR Digital, the hometown Bluetooth helmet audio company
- Dealer trainer and Garage Composites founder Sam Dantzler
- Progressive Powersports, with locations in Granbury and Arlington, Texas. Cool tip from this shop is that they have an off-road specific Instagram for their, uh, off-road product. So they sell bikes, but they pull out off-road photos and video at ProgressivePowersportsOffroad. Could your shop do that?
- Third Eye Design wireless brake and signal light
- West Virginia Motorsports and its highly impactful Key to Fun photos for each customer who buys a machine. Check it out.
- Chris Weedon, SX and MX photography guru
- Our longtime supporters over at Watercraft Superstore
- Miami scooter manufacturer Italica Motors
- Scranton Polaris and its shiny new digs
- Our Minnesota neighbors from KFI Products
View this post on Instagram
Team PSB is back in Boise to check out the 2020 WPS National Sales Meeting. Reps from around the country are here to get the inside scoop on the latest offerings, and as always, there are plenty of new and exciting products available that dealers won’t want to miss. #psbonly #wps #westernpowersports #boise