Tucker Powersports has announced its partnership with 7 Media Group in a bid to continue driving value with dealer partners by addressing the most common challenge facing powersports retailers – more customers, aka door swings. With this new partnership, Tucker’s sales and marketing organization are introducing dealers to best practices in local, mobile, and social media marketing and providing them an exclusive offer available only to Tucker dealers.
7 Media Group is offering a mobile marketing solution to Tucker dealers that includes SMS (text) capabilities, mobile web pages, mobile coupons with tracking capability, contest features for giveaways, and more. Through their exclusive partnership, 7 Media Group offers these value-add mobile marketing services to its dealers at exclusive-to-Tucker discounted rates.
Mobile marketing platform services available include:
- SMS (Text) capability
- Data import of existing dealer customer data (Data must include phone numbers, and is not limited to any other data such as demographic data, purchase data.)
- Mobile web pages
- Mobile coupons with tracking capability
- URL shortening feature with click-through tracking
- Contest features for giveaways
- Real-time message inbox for 2-way communication with customers
- Customer data targeting based on data imported or collected via data capture
- Short code and keyword for marketing purposes
- Online web form for customer sign-ups
- Message scheduling services in conjunction with Tucker assistance
- WIFI Gateway Marketing solution (available for an extra monthly fee)
“Ron and the 7 Media Group team have proven countless times they are the authority in mobile marketing for the powersports industry. Their ability to implement and customize a solution for dealers to find financial and marketing success is unmatched. Mobile is not an option for dealerships anymore, it's a necessity, and you won't find a better partner than 7 Media Group,” shared Sarah Oakley, Founder Spoakley Marketing, and Powersports Industry Marketing Expert.
Tucker and 7 Media Group have been sharing customers and working on this partnership for the last 18 months. “We’re proud to be able to extend our marketing services to Tucker dealers and can’t wait to meet new ones at the 2020 Tucker Show,” stated Ron Cariker, President of 7 Media Group.
“Ron and his team have proven to provide value to over 200 powersports dealer customers,” shared Jim Barker, Vice President of Marketing at Tucker. “Helping drive new dealer door swings is a primary focus for Tucker. We’re proud to have a partner who understands the partnership we’ve built with our loyal Tucker dealer partners.”
Dealers looking to take advantage of pricing exclusive to Tucker dealers should contact their Tucker Sales Representative or 7 Media Group at 1-800-575-9715. Dealers that sign-up for a 6-month agreement will receive no set-up fee.