Triumph has announced the upcoming release date of its all-new Rocket 3 R and Rocket 3 GT lineup.
With the world’s largest production motorcycle engine at 2,500cc, the new Rocket 3 delivers more power, 11% up on the previous generation, and the highest torque of any motorcycle with 163 LB-FT @ 4,000 rpm.
Combining muscular stance, magnificent style and highest levels of technology, Triumph’s trademark sublime handling character, and all of the Rocket’s world-renowned presence and all-day easy riding capability, the new Rockets are truly in a class of their own.
Two new class-defining Rocket 3 models
- Rocket 3 R - The ultimate muscle roadster, with instantaneous world-leading torque, simple control, comfort and capability
- Rocket 3 GT - Astonishing performance and presence, with supreme comfort, laid-back cruiser riding attitude and effortless touring capability
The biggest production motorcycle engine in the world
- The all-new 2,500cc triple engine delivers incredible acceleration and performance
- The highest torque of any production motorcycle with 163 LB-FT @ 4,000 rpm
- Thrilling power with 165 HP @ 6,000 rpm, 11% up on previous generation
- Distinctive new hydroformed exhaust headers, delivering a deep growling triple sound
Pure muscular presence and magnificent style
- The class-dominating new Rocket 3 strikes a commanding silhouette with a uniquely aggressive, muscular stance
- Signature design features, including twin LED headlights, innovative sculpted three-header exhaust run, hidden folding pillion footrests and 20-spoke cast aluminum wheels with imposing 240 mm rear tire
- Comfortable and interchangeable twin and single seat setups
- Premium finish and detailing
Phenomenal handling and commanding ride
- More than 88 pounds lighter than its predecessor
- The highest specification of equipment, including top-spec Brembo Stylema® monobloc brake calipers and adjustable Showa suspension
- Ride-enhancing technology, including second generation TFT instruments with illuminated switch cubes
- Optimized Cornering ABS & Traction Control, four riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport and Rider-configurable)
- All-LED lighting, Hill-Hold control, Cruise control, Keyless ignition and Heated grips as standard on the GT (heated grips are accessory fit on the R)
Available: January 2020
Pricing: Released November 2019