Honda will showcase its family of off-road ready products at the 2019 Overland Expo West in Flagstaff, Arizona, displaying an array of powersports and power equipment products plus two adventure-ready light trucks. Honda Powersports will have a fully accessorized version of the all-new Honda Talon 1000 X sport side-by-side on display, as well as three camp-ready dual-sport motorcycles, including the Africa Twin Adventure Sports, CRF250L Rally and CRF450L. Honda Power Equipment completes the adventure lifestyle display with its variety of Super Quiet Series generators, ranging from the compact EU1000i, EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and the RV-ready EU3000i Handi to the affordable Economy Series EG2800 model. And, for the ambitious outdoorsman who still wants the luxuries of the occasional shower, Honda will have the small, lightweight but efficient WX10T water pump on display as well.
The Honda Powersports lineup on display at Overland Expo West will showcase a number of different products, featuring the following:
- 2019 Honda Talon – The all-new Honda Talon marries the high-performance of CRF dirt bikes with the capability and versatility of a side-by-side. The Talon 1000R and Talon 1000X draw on countless hours of collaborative development in both two- and four-wheel design and racing, as well as automotive and powersports manufacturing know-how to push the envelope of what's possible in a production sport side-by-side. The Honda Talon 1000X at Overland Expo West takes it further with a slew of Honda Accessories, including a full audio system, full poly vented windscreen, winch and 40-inch LED light bar.
- 2019 Africa Twin Adventure Sports – Based on the popular Africa Twin, this new Adventure Sports model offers increased sport, touring and off-road capability. New technology, enhanced comfort, longer range, more suspension travel give this adventure bike more overall performance for riders who want to explore those far-off places they've always dreamed about. For Overland Expo West, the Africa Twin has been outfitted with a Mosko Moto Nomad Tank Bag and Backcountry 30-liter duffle.
- 2019 Honda CRF250L Rally – Inspired by the factory CRF450 Rally machine raced in the Dakar by Team Monster Energy Honda, and based on the standard CRF250L, the CRF250L Rally is ready for weekend adventure, long-distance touring or the daily commute. Featuring styling that evokes images of adventure and travel, the bike has long-travel suspension, large-disc brakes (with available ABS), excellent weather protection and an impressive cruising range. For Overland Expo West, the CRF250L Rally has been outfitted with a Mosko Moto Reckless 40L Bags.
- 2019 Honda CRF450L – The all-new, road-legal CRF450L expands customers' off-road possibilities by enabling access to the best riding trails on public lands, even when that means connecting them via asphalt roads. Based on the CRF450R, the durable CRF450L is a full-fledged off-road machine, but with street legality achieved via features like LED lighting, mirrors, and a dedicated exhaust system, making this bike equally at home in the woods, desert, or the roads in between. For Overland Expo West, the CRF450L has been outfitted with a Mosko Moto Reckless 40L Bags.
For more information about the full range of motorcycles, ATVs, scooters and side-by-sides, go to http://powersports.honda.com/.
Honda Power Equipment
The Honda Power Equipment lineup on display at Overland Expo West will showcase a variety of Honda generators and water pumps, offering convenience, utility and quiet operation to power even the most remote campsites.
- Honda EU1000i – Equipped with Honda's advanced inverter technology, this model offers 1,000 watts of super-quiet power. The EU1000i can run between 3.2 to 7.1 hours on a single tank of gas, making it the perfect power choice for lights, fans, and small power tools.
- Honda EU2200i – Providing 2,200 watts of quiet, lightweight, fuel-efficient power and featuring Honda's advanced inverter technology, the EU2200i is the company's most popular model. It can run between 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank of gas and is ideal for virtually any campsite, providing power for a variety of appliances, tools, fans or electric heaters.
- Honda EU2200i Companion – This version of the EU2200i is developed specifically for RV and trailer applications. The Companion includes both 20A and 30A plugs and can be run in parallel to another EU2200i to create up to 30 amps and 4,400 watts—ideal for running AC systems on small RVs.
- Honda EU3000i Handi – The lightest and most portable 3000-watt generator in Honda's lineup, the EU3000i Handi is RV-ready with its 30A plug and easy to transport with its flip-up handle and sturdy transport wheels.
- Honda EG2800i – Economical and easy to handle and operate, the EG2800i can run between 5.1 to 12.1 hours on a single tank of gas, while producing 2,800 watts of electricity in its open-frame package.
- Honda WX10T Water Pump – Honda's WX10T water pump is an easy-starting, four-stroke compact pump with a 32 gallon-per-minute capacity. It weighs only 13 lbs., and also includes a 16.5' suction hose and an adapter for a water hose. While it might sound funny to have a water pump at Overland Expo, the WX10T is the ideal tool for creating a makeshift camp shower from the local creek or lake, making sure that campfires are extinguished before you venture further into the woods, and hosing the mud off your rig before you hit the asphalt again.