Powersports Business today revealed the top 10 most read Indian Motorcycle stories on PowersportsBusiness.com during 2018.
News in March that the Jack Daniel’s 2018 Limited Edition Indian Scout Bobber had sold out in minutes was the No. 1 most-read Indian story in 2018. Klock Werks Custom Cycles also contributed to the 177-model run.
Here’s a look at the top 10:
- Jack Daniel’s limited edition Indian Scout sells out in minutes
- Indian confirms production of FTR 1200 for release in 2019
- Indian Motorcycle debuts FTR 1200 and FTR 1200 S
- Indian introduces redesigned 2019 Chieftain lineup
- Indian Motorcycle recalls 4K Scouts
- North Carolina Indian Motorcycle dealership sold
- Indian Motorcycle announces return to AIMExpo
- Indian makes it a top 8 sweep at AFT’s OKC Mile
- Indian Motorcycle Scout FTR750 sweeps top seven at Sacramento Mile
- Indian Motorcycle responds to American Flat Track rule changes for 2019 season