Gas Gas presents its 2018 Enduro GP, an exclusive model inspired by the official Gas Gas Enduro Factory Team bikes used in the World Championship.
The 2018 Gas Gas Enduro GP features a high performance engine with a cylinder head with a new combustion chamber to achieve greater power and delivery for even the most demanding riders. It has a new clutch cover and housing from the Rekluse company for increased efficiency and cooling performance. The Enduro GP also has a complete exhaust system developed by FMF exclusively for Gas Gas.
NEW SPECIFICATIONS GAS GAS Enduro GP 250/300
- Rekluse clutch cover and housing exclusive to EnduroGP for increased efficiency and cooling
- Cylinder head with a new combustion chamber for greater torque and more precise response for the most demanding riders
- Complete FMF exhaust system - Gas Gas EnduroGP
- Renthal 997 handlebar and Renthal grips give greater feel and comfort to the rider
- X-Trig machined red anodized triple clamps. They give a greater feeling in the front end and a reduction in weight.
- New machined handlebar clamps give a greater firmness and strength to the handlebar mounting system
- Kayaba 'Factory Racing' EnduroGP forks incorporating a new black anti-friction treatment (DLC coating) guaranteeing perfect feeling for the rider on any type of terrain
- Front wheel axle handle for quicker and easier removal
- Floating front brake disc for increased performance and improved front brake feel
- Black spokes
- EnduroGP seat for extra grip. Exclusive factory racing team color scheme
- Exclusive EnduroGP plastic covers and graphics
- Black anodized aluminum rear sprocket