Arctic Cat announced the 2017 Wildcat Sport and Trail SE models are now available. The 2017 Wildcat Sport SE retails for $16,499, while the 2017 Wildcat Trail SE is listed for $14,699.
The 2017 Wildcat Sport/Trail SE models feature:
- WARN 3,000-lb. synthetic rope winch, which includes 50 feet of market-leading 7/32-inch Spydura synthetic rope. Powerful permanent magnet motor with 3,000 lbs. of pulling capacity. All-metal gear end housing and mechanical brake.
- Polycarbonate half windshield . Scratch-resistant polycarbonate without bends provides an excellent field of view. Lower panel venting design allows easy hood access. Unique arched design moves air up and over occupants while reducing dust swirl.
- Infinitely adjustable tilt steering. The Wildcat’s infinitely adjustable tilt steering allows the user to position the steering wheel in that “just right” position for any rider.
- Electronic power steering. Arctic Cat electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering the machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- Aluminum rims . Exclusive Arctic Cat offsets for custom fit and performance. Corrosion-resistant, rugged, lightweight aluminum construction. Polished with black inlays for understated shine and finish. Each wheel is X-rayed to ensure quality.
- TEAM Rapid Response clutch . The rugged TEAM Rapid Response system is lightweight and creates minimal friction, which allows power to transfer effortlessly. Shifts occur automatically and instantly in response to the vehicle, no matter how hard riders hammer the throttle.
- Electronic 2WD/4WD front differential lock. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- Rugged 20-inch receiver. Hooking up to a boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint attachments or whatever a user needs to haul doesn’t get much easier than with this rugged, 2-in. rear receiver.
- WC Trail SE: FOX premium gas-charged shocks. This ultra-durable shock has high-flow velocity-sensitive damping and is fully rebuildable and revalveable.
- WC Sport SE : King aluminum gas shocks with single-speed adjustment provide compression adjustability and precise rebound damping with fade-free, race-proven performance.