The schedule of tracks, seminars and speakers for the 2019 Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo is below. Sponsored by National Powersport Auctions and Synchrony, the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo will be held September 26-27 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio, during AIMExpo dealer days. Click on the image for a larger view of the 2019 schedule; download a PDF of the 2019 schedule here.
2019 Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo
September 26-27, 2019
Greater Columbus Convention Center
Thanks to the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business, dealer attendees of the industry’s groundbreaking trade show once again will have exclusive access to a valuable lineup of presentations designed to bolster dealership profitability and operations. Dealer training is a significant part of AIMExpo presented by Nationwide, and with the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo, you’ll come away energized with new ideas provided by leading thinkers from within the industry. The education program at AIMExpo is managed by the staff of leading industry trade publication Powersports Business. Now in its seventh year, the Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo have attracted thousands of dealers and industry professionals who have benefitted from the curriculum. Learn from a host of highly regarded speakers in the Sales and Marketing Track sponsored by the Torque Group; the Powering Profits Track sponsored by Aegis Powersports; and the Leadership Plus Track sponsored by McGraw Powersports Western Service Contract.
The 7th annual Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo presented by Powersports Business are classroom-style training sessions, held September 26-27, 2019, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio. The dealer training sessions are September 26-27 only, with the AIMExpo show floor and demo area open from September 26-29. AIMExpo presented by Nationwide is the powersports industry’s only combined trade, media and consumer event in North America.
2019 Powersports DEALER Seminars @ AIMExpo sponsored by National Powersport Auctions and Synchrony
- Free to dealers and industry members who register for AIMExpo
- Developed for a range of powersports dealership staff members, from principals and GMs to staff
- Three tracks: Powering Profits Track sponsored by Aegis Powersports; Sales and Marketing sponsored by the Torque Group; and Leadership Plus sponsored by McGraw Powersports Western Service Contract
- Speakers are selected by the editorial staff of Powersports Business magazine
- THEY’RE BACK: Dealer Roundtable Discussions
AIMExpo presented by Nationwide Quick Facts
- September 26-29, 2019
- Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Year 7
- Trade and consumer event
- Only show of its kind in North America
- Exhibitors including OEMs, parts & accessories manufacturers, service providers and more