The Women’s Motorcyclist Foundation (WMF) is offering a scholarship to attend the 2019 Dirty for Good female-focused, dual-sport and adventure riding training camp. Female motorcyclists serving as United States active duty servicemembers, reservists or members of the National Guard are encouraged to apply.
- $800.00 registration fee
- Four days of dual-sport motorcycle training that includes closed range training and situational trail rider training
- Dual-sport motorcycle
- Scorpion Sports Inc. USA riding gear, helmet, and gloves
- REV’IT! boots and gloves
- Lodging, meals, and motorcycle for “Thank You for Your Service Ride-In" and Check Presentation Ceremony
- Current or future licensed motorcyclist. If not currently licensed WMF, Inc. will assist with endorsement through motorcycle licensing program tuition waiver
- Personal transportation to Dirty for Good camp and hotel
- Dirty for Good spokesmodel for female motorcyclists, military personnel, and veterans
- Participate in Dirty for Good media interviews
- Unless deployed, participate in “Thank You for Your Service Ride-In” event in the Arlington, VA in Sept. 2019
Apply for this scholarship online at http://dirtyforgood.org/militaryscholarship
WMF’s Dirty for Good scholarship committee will review applications to choose three finalists. Finalists should expect to schedule a conference call interview and signing of a Letter of Agreement to meet all criteria and conditions of the Scholarship. The scholarship committee will contact the remaining finalists if unforeseen circumstances cause the top finalist to drop out.
For more information about Dirty for Good, visit http://bit.ly/DirtyForGoodWMF.
To register for Dirty for Good, visit https://womensmotorcyclistfoundation.org/dirty-for-good-registration/.
For answers to questions or media inquiries, email or call Sue.Slate@womensmotorcyclistfoundation.org / 585-415-8230