NewsNews EnewsletterPrevious Top Daily Stories

Dealership fire likely originated with electrical panel

A fire broke out last week at a BMW dealership, with smoke billowing from the back of the dealership as firefighters arrived, according to a report in the Journal Inquirer in Manchester, Connecticut.

The fire, which likely originated in an electrical panel on the back wall, at MAX BMW in South Windsor, Connecticut, was “mostly tamed by a dealership employee,” according to the report.

The dealership was open for business when the fire was reported at around 9:40 a.m.

One firefighter was sent to the hospital for heat exhaustion.

Read the story here.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button