In celebration of International Female Ride Day 2018, women's lifestyle brand MotoChic is debuting the Moto Angels Contest, in partnership with leading companies run by and for women who ride.
Inspired by the millions of female motorcyclists in the U.S. and beyond, MotoChic combines leading edge design with high performance materials to create safe and stylish accessories and apparel for adventure-loving women.
International Female Ride Day, created in 2006 by Motoress founder Vicki Gray, is a global ride day occurring annually on the first Saturday of May. Its mission is "building awareness of women motorcycle riders and promoting those who enjoy the sport… [and] encouraging other women who have not yet explored motorcycling to take up the activity."
"International Female Ride Day is an opportunity to share our love for life on two wheels, and to introduce this empowering experience to other women,” said MotoChic founder Debra Chin.
This year, International Female Ride Day is on May 5, 2018, and the Moto Angels Contest will run from now until May 7, 2018. Whether a woman rides on her own (motorcycle, scooter, three-wheeler, dirt bike, etc.), enjoys riding as a passenger, or dreams of learning to ride, MotoChic invites her to tell the world why she is a Moto Angel — someone who is passionate about riding, and gear that is functional and fashionable. The winner will receive a grand prize package of moto goodies worth over $1,600.
The Moto Angels Grand Prize incudes:
- MotoChic Lauren Sport Backpack, Antimicrobial T-Shirt, and Performance Socks with Compression
- Gigi Montrose Moto Couture Women's Motorcycle Jacket
- Gift Certificate for a Beginner or Intermediate Riding Class at Bay Area Motorcycle Training in California (travel & lodging not included)
- Biker Gear Club's "Gear Box for Her"
- Wind & Throttle $150 Gift Certificate
- Plutonium MOTO Donna Reflective Shrug
- VnM Sport Women’s Compression Top
- Modern Moto Magazine One-year Print Subscription (6 issues)
Details on how to enter the Moto Angels Contest:
- Post a short video on Facebook and/or Instagram telling the world why you are a Moto Angel
- Tag and follow all of the Moto Angels sponsors on your post —
- Encourage your friends & followers to like and share your video
The video that generates the most accumulated likes by May 7, 2018 will win the Moto Angels Grand Prize.
All entrants will receive the opportunity to get a 100 percent rebate on the $75 cost of a Can-Am training class at 3 Wheel Safety Training in California (travel & lodging not included).
The Moto Angels Contest Grand Prize winner will be announced on May 14, 2018.