On a mission to ignite more fun, attitude and a little rebellion into the holidays, Harley-Davidson introduces the company's new online Gift Guide at h-d.com/holiday.
The guide is packed full of the season's hottest items that will put more Harley into your holidays– from the latest in cutting-edge motorcycle fashions to apparel that can bring out the "bad-ass" in anyone, including jackets, hats, collectibles and tech and audio toys, with most gifts under $100 and many under $50.
"Gift giving should fuel your holiday spirit, not drain it, so we want to help shoppers break out of their gift ruts and find something cool and unique for everyone on their list," said Karen Davidson, Creative Director, General Merchandise, Harley-Davidson Motor Company. "You don't have to ride to love getting something from Harley-Davidson. Our Gift Guide is a selection of the season's most wanted items – gifts that automatically up the cool factor and are truly fun to both give and get."
More Holiday "PINspiration" – And a Chance to Win
Harley-Davidson also debuted the first-of-its-kind naughty list everyone will want to be on this holiday season: #HDNAUGHTYLIST and new Pinterest pinboard at pinterest.com/harleydavidson. The pinboard features hip holiday gifts as well as 2014 bikes, Vintage Harley-Davidson and Dark Custom items, and parts and accessories to customize rides.
Starting November 26 and running through December 24, people can create their own #HDNAUGHTYLIST pinboard with items that appeal to their rebellious spirit. Harley-Davidson will pick nine weekly winners at the $25-$200 level and one $10,000grand prize winner. No purchase necessary, visit pinterest.com/harleydavidson for more information and details on how to enter.
Great Gifts for Everyone on your Naughty List
Here are some holiday gift ideas from Harley-Davidson's online Gift Guide at h-d.com/holiday.
For the Smart Phone Addicts
- Have a niece or nephew who is - literally - one with their smart phone? Consider these Harley-Davidson Touchscreen Gloves for him ($45) or for her ($45). The touchscreen- compatible index finger and thumb on these gloves will keep fingers warm and well-connected.
For the Guys
- Know a dude who lives in his baseball cap? It may be time for a new one, and this 59Fifty Skull Baseball Cap by New Era ($35) is just the ticket. One of man's favorite accessories, a baseball cap has to fit right, be comfortable and durable for repeated wear, and most importantly, look good. This one accomplishes all.
- Like baseball caps, flannel shirts will never go out of style. The Gift Guide features a selection of warm and fashionable flannels like this Men's Buffalo Plaid Flannel Shirt ($70) made from 100 percent cotton flannel with snap down front, cuffs and collar.
For the Fashion-Forward
Motorcycle-inspired fashions like jackets and boots are all the rage for 2014, both on and off the runway. You don't have to be a biker to look "moto chic" with these bold, sexy and rebellious items.
- Inspired by the pioneers of rocker biker culture, the Men's Vintage Leather Biker Jacket ($395) has unrivaled classic rebel style. Featuring a heavy-weight vintage leather shell, body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders, 2-way zippered front with zippered cuffs and hand warmer pockets, distressed seams and chain-stitched embroidered graphics.
- Women love tall boots, especially these black leather Alexa Performance Motorcycle Boots ($180) that will add some spice to any outfit. These 12.5-inch tall boots are made from full grain leather and feature inside locking zipper and lace-up back for unique styling.
- Who doesn't love a little bling? This Women's Multi-Bling Wrist Cuff ($55) is perfect for women who want to show off their rebel soul. The cuff is made from cowhide leather and features scattered crystals and studs with a snap enclosure.
For the Rockstar Entertainer
Like anyone, Harley-Davidson loves a great party. From casual backyard barbeques to the most sparkling of holiday soirees, help your friends or family throw the best parties in style with these enviously cool gifts for entertaining.
- Serve your beverages Harley style with a Gas Pump Beverage Dispenser ($80). Just fill the tank with your favorite beverage and squeeze the handle to "pump" the drink into your glass.
- Forget the twinkle lights; deck your halls, rec room or dorm room with these Harley-Davidson Oil Can Party Lights ($35).String of lights includes 10 light-up oil cans on a 9-foot black cord.
- Celebrate in style with the Bar & Shield Rocks Glass Set ($45). These high quality glasses are worth a toast or two. Or knock back your favorite holiday libations with a Set of Four Shot Glasses ($30). Each 2-oz. shot glass features a unique seasonal graphic and is dishwasher safe.
For the Rider you Know and Love
These hot gift ideas are sure to thrill the Harley-Davidson motorcycle rider in your life:
- Perfect for business trips or motorcycle tours, these Harley-Davidson Shrink Sacks ($17.95) provide the ultimate cargo convenience by collapsing bulky clothing down to a fraction of its original size. Each kit contains three medium-sized bags designed to handle several weeks on the road.
- Charge a cell phone, MP3 player, and other hand-held devices while on the road with this Harley-Davidson USB Charging Adaptor ($19.95). Compatible with Harley-Davidson motorcycles or automobiles equipped with a 12-volt power port.
- It's a motorcycle tour pack bag… it's a briefcase… it's both! Check out this slick new leather and vinyl Harley-DavidsonRider Briefcase ($249.95), which holds most 17-inch laptops and fits effortlessly into hard saddlebags on Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycles.
For Those "Bad Ass" Cuddlers and Snugglers
- Are you shopping for a big tough guy who secretly loves to snuggle? Consider these comfortable Harley-Davidson Men's Plaid Flannel Lounge Pants ($39) and pair them with any variety of shirts like this Men's Long-Sleeve Waffle Knit Tee ($45).
- For the lady snugglers, how about these stylish Women's Plaid Flannel Lounge Pants ($40) paired with this Women's H-D Rebel Waffle Knit Sleep Tee ($40)?
Copyright 2013 Powersports Business