Polaris released the 2018 600R race sled during the annual Haydays event in Minnesota. The new sled features an updated front suspension, clutch, brake pads and more.
2018 Polaris 600R
- Walker Evans Velocity Front Suspension Shocks & Springs
- The position sensitive-shock allows for a softer initial setting but still has stiffness at bottom for big hits.
- Upper Front Control Arm design to accommodate new shock reservoir position and for added protection to the shock.
- Taller Spindles improve cornering and add ground clearance (0.5-in. taller).
- Clutch features straight-cut sheave angle for improved holeshot performance due to better belt grip.
- Floating Stainless Steel Brake Rotor and Brake Pads
- Improved stopping power, performance and durability.
- The lighter-weight rotor is floating to prevent warping.
- Feature new stock cutouts for easy snow evacuation and added traction cleats for additional rider traction.
- Seat cover material for improved durability that maintains grip.
Rear Suspension Shocks
- Calibration and styling updates.
FrogzSkin on Upper Hood Vents
- Added intake foam seal and included FrogzSkin over upper-hood vents to prevent snow ingestion.