CFMOTO, SuperATV team up for Mud Nats UTV
“Built for Battle.”
Those were the bold words emblazoned down the side panel doors of the menacing side-by-side on display during the annual High Lifter Mud Nationals in Jacksonville, Texas. Exhibiting both capability and class, the mud-ready custom vehicle was a collaborative effort between SuperATV and CFMOTO USA. Needless to say, the machine was a showstopper.
The high-performance CFMOTO ZForce 800 EX with electronic power steering is a formidable side-by-side in its own right. Powered by a burly twin-cylinder 800cc engine featuring electronic fuel injection and a potent 62-horsepower, the top-of-the-line ZFORCE model has turned plenty of heads within the off-road community thanks to its combination of performance, premium features and unbeatable value.
From there, the crew at SuperATV took over and transformed the ZForce into a battle-ready mud machine, outfitting it with a long list of some the company’s most coveted performance accessories, including High Clearance A-Arms, Portal Gear Lift and Nerf Bars. Other luxury add-ons include a Bluetooth-capable stereo system and water-resistant cargo box.
“The completed build really exceeded everyone’s expectations,” said SuperATV owner and president Harold Hunt. “Using a CFMOTO vehicle as the foundation was different in itself, because a lot of people have become accustomed to seeing custom vehicles from other brands. CFMOTO builds a great product, and once the team dug into the vehicle, they grew more and more excited as the build progressed. The vehicle not only looks great, but it has the performance to back it up.”
With Mud Nationals serving as the launch point for the “Built for Battle” ZForce 800 project, it was only fitting that many of the upgrades developed and installed by SuperATV were geared toward improved mud performance.
Here’s a look:
• 4-inch Portal Gear Lift — Delivers 30 percent gear reduction and is paired with SuperATV axles for extreme performance.
• High Clearance A-Arms — Aside from adding additional clearance, the arms feature adjustable upper ball joints for precise camber control.
• 29.5-inch Assassinator Tires — 3-inch tread depth and self-cleaning design, the tires deliver unmatched grip in the muddiest of conditions.
• Bead Lock Wheels — 7-inch wide wheels with 5 inches of backspacing are mud tire ready.
• Aluminum Doors — Aluminum skinned doors add style, safety and custom graphics.
• Nerf Bars — Tubular wrap-around design delivers protection over rocks and debris.
• Half Windshield — Wind and debris protection with scratch resistant hard coat.
• Cargo Box — Spacious water and mud resistant storage attaches securely to rear bed.
• Bluetooth Speaker Bar — All-weather design, three full-range speakers and two tweeters.
• 3 Panel Mirror — Wide angle viewing both behind and to the sides of the vehicle.
The custom ZForce 800 EX will make more appearances at upcoming off-road events throughout the summer and fall.
“The vehicle really makes a statement,” said CFMOTO USA marketing director Chris Chu. “It was a huge draw in Texas during Mud Nationals. It showcases the unlimited potential of the vehicle, and perhaps more importantly, consumers are looking at the CFMOTO brand differently. We’re the largest and most respected off-road vehicle manufacturer in China, and now we’re on the gas in North America. Our product line is robust; new dealers are joining our team weekly, and we’ve got a lot more exciting stuff coming in the future.”
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Powersports Business