As part of its strategy to enhance and selectively grow the dealer network in the USA, MV Agusta has been working together with existing and new dealer owners to expand its regional footprint and better serve consumers.
“We have a continual strategy to make changes in selected open areas where rider demand is high and the prospective MV rider community is underserved,” said Helen Vasilevski, CEO, MV Agusta USA LLC. “While we are not looking for extensive expansion, to best serve our enthusiastic riders we need to close the significant distances between service points across the USA.”
Other changes within the network strategy include proactive effort over the past two years to have a high and consistent degree of parts availability and technical service as well as upcoming changes to MV’s corporate identity that will create an overall vision for the brand, which will eventually be deployed at events and at the dealership level.
MV Agusta USA LLC is pleased to welcome the following locations to a strong core of existing dealers:
9 New Dealerships/Geographic areas being served
- —Utah (greater Salt Lake): Harrison Eurosports, 361 W 9000 S, Sandy, UT 84070
- —Texas (greater Houston): Houston Superbike, 7090 Southwest Fwy., Houston, TX 77074
- —New York (greater Buffalo): Kustom Workz, 5035 Transit Rd., Depew, NY 14043
- —Michigan (greater Detroit): MV Agusta Detroit, 33816 Woodward Ave. Birmingham, MI 48009
- —Louisiana (greater Baton Rouge): G.N. Gonzales, 666 Chippewa St., Baton Rouge, LA 70805
- —Florida (central FL): Melillimoto, 6810 SE 58th Ave., Ocala, FL 34480
- —Florida: (FL AL MS Gulf Coast): D&D Cycles, 2400 Fernwood Ave., Pensacola, FL 32505
- —California (Inland Empire, southern CA): Douglas Motorcycles, 390 N H St., San Bernardino, CA 92410
- —California (southern CA): Newport Italian, 1536 Newport Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Dealership under new management
- —New York (greater NYC): Gold Coast Motorsports, 2070 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY 11040