Within weeks of unveiling its 2014 lineup, Indian Motorcycle announced its Assurance Program aimed at giving riders a flawless experience with their new Indians.
The program, backed by parent company Polaris Industries and included with the purchase of a 2014 Indian Chief Classic, Chief Vintage or Chieftain, includes:
• 5 years of coverage — Each new Indian includes five years of coverage, with a one-year limited warranty and an extended service contract. Coverage is subject to a $50 deductible with no mileage limitation.
• Fly & Ride — To make buying a new Indian a memorable experience, the OEM is offering a Fly & Ride program, which allows buyers to fly into an Indian Motorcycle dealership on any commercial airline, ride their new bike home and receive a $250 credit on their Indian Chief purchase.
• Trade-in confidence — Two years after a new motorcycle purchase, Indian guarantees a trade-in value of 70 percent of original MSRP, or 60 percent after three years.
• Competitive financing — Dealers are offering rates of 3.99 percent for 36 months or 6.99 percent for 72 months through the end of the year.
• Roadside assistance — New Indians purchased through the end of 2013 come with a full year of roadside assistance, which includes emergency transport up to 100 miles at no cost, pick up and delivery of the bike (charges apply), fluids delivery and jumpstarting services.
Indian owners are also treated to a 24-hour, seven days a week Concierge Hotline.
“The Indian Motorcycle Assurance Program sets a new benchmark in the motorcycle industry for warranty coverage, service and support,” said Steve Menneto, Polaris vice president of motorcycles. “We’re bringing choice to American motorcycling with three exceptional machines, and that choice is backed by a premium level of service and support that makes buying and owning a 2014 Indian Chief a truly enjoyable and effortless experience.”