Husqvarna has launched its TR 650 Terra motorcycle designed for light terrain and its TR 650 Strada for on-road use.
Key features include:
- A powerful, high-revving single-cylinder engine with a 652cc capacity.
- Output of 58 hp (43 kW ) at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque of 60 Nm at 5,750 rpm.
- TR 650 Strada unladen weight: 374.78 lbs.; weight fully fuelled: 414.47 lbs.
- TR 650 Terra unladen weight: 368.17 lbs.; weight fully fuelled: 410.06 lbs.
- A handling-oriented, robust chassis concept with split-backbone frame and swing arm made of steel as well as telescopic fork and rear shock with linkage (suspension travel at front and rear 190 mm/7.5 inches).
- Light alloy cast wheels in finely wrought 10-spoke design for the TR 650 Strada and characteristic off-road spoke wheels with light-alloy rims and hubs for the TR650 Terra.
- A highly stable brake system with single disc brake front and rear and ABS standard in the TR 650 Strada.
- Masculine design with dynamically shaped body panels.
- Fuel tank placed to optimize center of gravity for enhanced handling.
Copyright 2012 Powersports Business