Do you have best practices that you’re itching to share with your peers? Looking to boost the industry by explaining what strategies work for you? You could be one of Powersports Business’ 2017 bloggers.
PSB already has an impressive lineup of bloggers — from dealer consultants to service providers to those in the aftermarket industry — but with the addition of our Wednesday e-newsletter in 2015, we continue to have more opportunities for industry members to share their wisdom.
Some ideas for topics not currently being covered by PSB bloggers include, but are not limited to: F&I, legal issues, service department, marketing outside social media and pre-owned. Those who could be considered for the open blogging roles include: dealers, OEM representatives, aftermarket representatives, dealer consultants, service providers and anyone else in the industry.
Interested in becoming a PSB blogger? Here are the requirements:
- Bloggers must commit to writing once a month, on a set schedule.
- Bloggers must share best practices, ideas and information. The blog is not intended to promote the author’s specific products or services.
- Blogs should be approximately 500 words in length.
- Bloggers cannot be regular PSB columnists, cannot be from the same company as one of PSB’s current bloggers and cannot write a blog or column for competing trade publications.
To apply for consideration*:
- Send a sample blog, which may or may not be published if the applicant is chosen as a 2017 blogger.
- Send a list of three additional blog ideas for future 2017 blogs.
To apply, email materials to assistant editor Kate Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 16, 2016.