PowerSports Network has introduced its Craigslist and backpage inventory listing tool, allowing dealers to expand their inventory onto Craigslist without the need to log on to the site to post and manage their ads.
Features of the Craigslist and backpage inventory listing tool include:
- An exclusive Ad Renew function for easily reposting ads every 48 hours
- A dedicated Anti-Ghosting Team that works with dealers to ensure all of their ads are live 100 percent of the time
- A toll free number for each listing that captures each lead’s name, telephone number and vehicle of interest
- Unlimited photos with each ad
- Ad templates that feature multiple lead opportunities including lead forms, phone calls, credit applications, trade-in forms and links to landing pages
“Dealers need time-saving tools for managing their inventory. Our new Craigslist and backpage inventory listing tool provides dealers with a simple-to-use solution for posting inventory from their website to Craigslist and backpage without having to log into another website,” said Laura Reinders, marketing manager, PowerSports Network. “Dealers will achieve increased lead success through the professionally designed ad templates and easy reposting features that keep the ads at the top of the search results.”
To add the Craigslist tool, PSN dealers can contact their client services account representative at 800/556-0314.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Powersports Business