Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo
Thanks to the Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo, attendees of the industry’s groundbreaking trade show for dealers once again will have exclusive access to a valuable lineup of presentations designed to bolster dealership profitability and operations.
Dealer training is a significant part of AIMExpo, and with PSB Institute @AIMExpo, you’ll come away energized with new ideas provided by leading thinkers from within and outside the industry. The education program at AIMExpo is managed by the staff of leading industry trade publication Powersports Business. In its second year in 2014, the Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo attracted nearly 900 dealers and industry professionals to its 32-course curriculum.
The training sessions for the dealer portion of the 3rd annual Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo, sponsored by CDK Global Recreation and National Powersport Auctions, will be held Oct. 15-16, 2015, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Dealers, alongside the public, are also invited to attend AIMExpo on Oct. 17-18. The dealer training sessions are Oct. 15-16 only. AIMExpo is the powersports industry’s only combined trade, media and consumer event in North America.
2015 Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo
- 42 dealer educational sessions, five seminar tracks
- Free to dealers and industry members who have registered for AIMExpo
- Developed for a range of powersports dealership staff members, from principals and GMs to F&I to service to PG&A
- Premier sponsors: CDK Global Recreation and National Powersport Auctions
- Four tracks: the Powering Profits Track sponsored by McGraw Powersports Group; the Sales & Marketing Track sponsored by Fisher Investments; the Service & Operations Track sponsored by Weego Jump Starters; the Leadership Plus track sponsored by ARI Network Services; and the Brick and Mortar Success Guide Track
- All seminars are 75 minutes
- Speakers are selected by the editorial staff of Powersports Business magazine
- Questions? Email PSB editor Dave McMahon: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIMExpo Quick Facts
- October 15–18, 2015
- Orange County Convention Center, Orlando
- Third year
- Trade and consumer event patterned after European motorcycle shows
- Only show of its kind in North America
- Consumer educational sessions featuring expert speakers, industry icons and more
- 500+ exhibitors including OEMs, parts & accessories manufacturers, service providers and more
- Not registered yet? Do so now by clicking here.
2015 Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo Schedule: