MotoAdvisor, the maker of SchedulePower time management software for service departments, has announced the free release of its time-ticket processor TimePower.
MotoAdvisor recently surveyed service shops in the powersports, marine and trucking industries and found 70 percent of those polled use hand calculation to process time tickets.
“Based on this information, we have decided to offer our revolutionary time-ticket processor, TimePower for free, no strings attached, to the entire service industry,” the company said in a press release.
TimePower allows anyone to enter the basic, raw off-on time stamps and the technician’s total clock time for the day. Then the program:
- Calculates the job’s actual time in a fraction of the time
- Calculates the mechanic’s productivity and efficiency
- Lets you search past time tickets and pinpoint unapplied labor
- Separates time by regular paid, warranty and internal work, and it will measure W-time
- Produces a time report that can be exported to Excel
- Produces graphs and visual tools for management to measure shop performance
Visit www.motoadvisor.com and click the TimePower tab to register for the free software.
- For more of the latest news, click here.