Fifty products and services new to the 2011 marketplace have been named as winners in Powersports Business’ Nifty 50 contest.
The first 25 were revealed in the Jan. 17 issue of Powersports Business and online on Jan. 18. The second round of winners was announced in the February issue of the magazine, which was mailed this week. In that issue, which will also be available at Dealer Expo, readers will find more details on the second round of Nifty 50 products and services and a walking guide of all winners’ expo booth numbers. Winners were chosen by editors of Powersports Business and its sister consumer magazines.
The second 25 Nifty 50 companies and their products, in no particular order, are:
• Morgan Machining – Jack Track Clip Tool
• Cyclepedia Press LLC – Cyclepedia Pro
• Bosski – RevArc Sled
• Alpinestars – Logic Kevlar Denim Pants
• Star brite – NosGUARD Mold, Mildew & Odor Control
• Olympia Sports – Knight Rider
• Spectro Oils of America – Spectro Z-Clean Chain Lube
• PowerSports Network/Dominion – PSN Social Sharing
• Ideal Computer Systems – Ideal F&I
• Marshall Racing – Bi-Fold ATV Ramp
• Joe Rocket – The Trench
• Specialty Reports Inc. – Cyclechex
• Powerlet Products – RapidFIRe Heated Liners
• SHAD USA Co. – SHAD Style Seats
• Thor – Q1 ATV Boot
• Power Madd – Handguard Flare
• ARI – WebsiteSmart
• Fox Racing Shox – Float X Evol
• Vee Rubber – Traveler
• Straightline Performance – EZC Dash Mounts
• EVS Sports – G6 Ballistic Jersey
• Cycle Sounds LLC – Power Pucks Speaker Amps
• NADA Appraisal Guides – NADAguides/Connect
• HiPer Technology – ProFILL
• MBA Insurance – Test Ride Insurance
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.
Copyright 2011 Powersports Business